5

"In the last episode we lost DJ thank you a scary challenge. Predictable? Maybe. But will you be able to guess who will lose this time? And who will leave the island? Stay connected to discover it. Here on... TOTAL. DRAMA. THE. LAKE!"

"Oh Chef, can you here this peace?" Chris asks with a sweet tone.

"Yes, the campers are sleeping so well." Chef adds.

The two shares a evil smile before Chris uses a bugle to wake everyone.

"Campers! It's time for the challenge!" He announces laughing.

"But we are in the middle of the night!" Cheryl complains.

"I don't care! Now come on! You have 10 minutes. No more."

Confessional

"I'm gonna kill him." Leshawna states.

"He looks more evil in person." April complains.

"First my diet and the my hours of sleeping... What he will take from me now? My life?!" Carter complains.

"I still don't understand why I decided to come back..." Gwen says tired.

Confessional

"Ready for today's challenge?"

"How can you not be tired? It's middle of the night!" Cheryl exclaims.

"It's class." Chris answers smiling. "Today's challenge is very easy. It's a nocturnal treasure hunt. I have hidden twenty disks with the logo of each of the teams, the team that brings me all twenty disks first will be safe. The other will send someone home."

"But is dark! It will be so difficult to find them!" Morgan complains.

"Yeah! Don't tell me. Otherwise it wouldn't have been fun!" Chris says. "Now let's go! Go! Go!"

"We should split up, so we cover a lot more ground in less time." Courtney proposes.

"Who elected you team leader?" Duncan complains.

"It's a good idea dude." Carter defend her.

"Yeah, Carter is right." April says glaring at the punk.

Confessional

"I swear, I can't stand Duncan." April rolls her eyes.

Confessional

"I hate this types of challenges." Noah complains.

"You hates all types of challenges." Heather replies.

"Heather! Look! I found one!" Cheryl exclaims happy, showing Heather a green disk with their logo on it.

"Good job Cheryl, now give it to me. I will take care of it, so we can be sure it's safe."

"Of course."

Confessional

"Like this everyone will think that I found it, so even if we lose they couldn't vote for the one who found more disks."