9

"Leshawna!" Alejandro screams worried.

"I can't find the flag, I'm sorry!"

"How is possible? The Divers are already in the next challenge." April complains.

"Yes, and it looks like that they are doing a great job." Heather brags, laughing.

"You did something! Confess it!" Leshawna says angry.

"And how could I? I was next to you all the time."

"The leaf!" Alejandro says angry.

"Oh, you bitch..." Leshawna says angry towards the Asian.

"What? I did nothing." She still denies it.

"It's pointless now, we can't win without the flag." Carter says.

"We still can find it somewhere!" April replies.

"She surely hide it." Courtney says.

"Wait. Leshawna. Can you lead us where Heather asked Cheryl to drop the leaf?" April asks.

"Of course, but I can't see the flag from here."

"Don't worry, we will find it by ourselves." April reassures her.

"You will never find it in time." Duncan replies.

"And it's all your fault." Courtney states while Leshawna leads the two to where Heather made Cheryl drop the flag.

"I'm not losing without trying." April says.

"That's the way to talk." Alejandro says.

Confessional

"I didn't think April was so determined, it will be better to not underestimate her." Alejandro says.

Confessional

"I found it!" The Hispanic yells after a while!

"Yes!" April says happy. "Now we can go to the next step!"

"The challenge is over! The Screaming Divers win!" Chris announces with a megaphone. "Yeah, I can't believe it neither. Killer Swimmers, we will finally met at the campfire again."

Confessional

"I will kill Heather." Leshawna says determinated.

"That's the prove that Cheryl doesn't know what she's doing, I have to tell her that Heather is manipulating her. But I have to find her alone." April says. "I can't let her be the new Lindsay or Beth."

Confessional

"We should eliminate Duncan, I can't stand him anymore." Courtney says annoyed by the punk presence.

"It was about time." April agrees.

"It's since I know the truth that I want him out." Carter says. "But do you think we have enough votes?"

"Trent will agree for sure and it will be easy to convince one between Izzy and Lindsay, or even both of them just to be sure." The brunettes says.

"Perfect." April says happy.

Confessional

"Being able to be a part of Duncan elimination is like a dream that becomes true." April says.

Confessional

"Morgan." April calls him getting out of a bush, scaring him.

"Don't do that again!" The guy exclaims.

"Sorry, but I need to talk with Cheryl." The black haired explains.

"And can't you just go to her like all the normal people?" The brunette asks her.

"No, I don't want Heather to see me."

"Why?"

"Because she can't be trusted."

"But she saved me..."

"She will surely want something back." April assures him. "Trust me, I saw all the previous seasons."

"I will call Cheryl."

"Thank you."

Confessional

"I don't know if I can trust April, but it cost me nothing to call Cheryl." Morgan says.

Confessional

"Long time, eh Swimmers?" Chris says joking. "How it feels to finally be here again?"

"Don't be to happy, it won't happen again." Courtney assures him.

"Totally." Carter agree with her.

"We will see..." Chris says with a mischievous smile. "The marshmallows go to... Leshawna, Carter, Lindsay, Trent, Izzy... And the next is for..."

Chris looks at the campers, hoping to see some fear in their eyes but they are all so chill.

"April! And... Alejandro!"

Duncan raise an eyebrow while Courtney smiles, sure she will be safe.

"Courtney! You are safe!"

"In your face!" Courtney rejoices in front of Duncan.

"Are you guys for real?" Duncan asks angry.

"Well, what you did to Charlotte was terrible." Lindsay replies.

"Charlotte?" Carter repeats confused.

"She means Courtney." April explains and he looks at her confused.

"Please, I don't want to ear complains. They don't pay me enough." Chef says annoyed before taking Duncan by the arm and dragging him.

"Thank you Chef." Chris says with a smile. "The lovely doves will get reunited soon." The host says laughing. "Who will get eliminated next? The Screaming Divers finally break their streak of lose, but will they last? Stay connected and discover everything here, on... TOTAL. DRAMA. THE. LAKE!"