6

"In the last episode we lost Cody. Looks like he can't do much without Sierra." Chris says without laughing. "Who will lose this time? The Screaming Divers again? Or they will finally be able to beat the Killer Swimmers? Who will leave the island? Stay connected to discover it. Here on... TOTAL. DRAMA. THE. LAKE!"

"This is delicious!" Owen says after eating in front of Noah incredulous eyes.

"Your stomach is surely a trash can." The guy says.

"Hola chica, how it feels to lose again?" Alejandro makes fun of Heather, who growls in anger.

"I'm sure we can do better this time." Cheryl tries to comfort her.

"We should have doing better already!" Heather replies before left the dining room.

Confessional

"I just wanted to help her, she is helping me since the beginning. I wanted to return the favour." Cheryl says sad.

Confessional

"We really are a good team." Carter says proud.

"Yes, but we shouldn't lower our guard. Chris' challenges are unpredictable." April says.

"You really are a great fan of this show." Courtney says.

"Yes, I have seen all the season. So I'm so happy to be here, especially since you are my favourite cast." The black haired explains. "Even though I can't stand some of them."

"Yeah, I noticed that you can't stand Duncan." The athlete says.

"Don't even name him." Courtney says angry. "I want him out of this game. But I prefer not lose the challenges, so I will just ignore him... Now, excuse me." The girl says before standing up and leaving to go to the restroom.

"What happened?" Carter asks April.

"He cheated on her with Gwen, who at the time was her closest friend." The fan explains.

"That man is trash. I will never understand cheating."

"Me neither."

"If we ever lose, I will vote for him." Carter assures.

"Hi campers!" Chris says entering in the dining room.

"Can't you just let us eating?" Leshawna complains.

"It's not like we will die if we don't it this." Gwen says looking at her plates with disgust.

"Yeah, it's more likely the other way around." Morgan agrees.

"Don't worry, you will eat a lot today. Or maybe not. Who knows." Chris says laughing.

"What do you mean?" Trent asks him.

"Today you will face each other in a cooking challenge. Every team will chose three people that will cook, and the other will eat. Don't worry, I will give you all the ingredients." Chris says with an evil laugh before leaving the room.

Confessional

"I'm ok with everyone cooking except Lindsay." Trent says, still traumatised by the last time she cooked for him.

Confessional

"Let me do the cooking, I'm very good at it." Leshawna asks.

"Oh, me too! I always cook for my little sister!" April says with a smile.

"Then I will be the third." Courtney says.

"For me it's ok." Trent says and Lindsay and Izzy nods in agreement.

"I have no complains." Duncan says.

"Well, it looks like everyone is ok with it." Carter explains.

Confessional

"Finally I can show my abilities." April says happy.

Confessional

"So... Who cooks?" Gwen asks.

"I'm not very good at cooking." Cheryl admits.

"Me neither." Noah agree. "And Owen is clearly not an option."

"Absolutely, the last time he ate the food we were supposed to serve."

"I can do it!" Geoff exclaims.

"It's not like we have a choice. Me, you and Bridgette are the only ones that remain." Morgan makes him notice.

"Then it's decided." Heather says.

Confessional

"It's better if they make us win this challenge or I will kill someone." The Asian says frustrated.

Confessional

"What are this... Things?" April asks looking at the table.

"Your ingredients. You have a lot of exotic fruits and particular food that came from all over the world." Chris says.

"How are we supposed to cook something that we don't even know how it taste?" Morgan asks confused.

"That's what it makes it a challenge. Now, let's cook! You have two hours."

"We should do a pizza." Geoff propose. "Pizza is good with everything."

"I think Italians will disagree with that." The brown haired boy replies.

"We still should give it a try."

Confessional

"I'm not sure that the pizza will work, but we don't have a better idea and neither time..." Morgan says.

Confessional

"We should go with a soup, to stay safe. What do you think?" April asks.

"Well... There are a lot of vegetables here, so it's not a bad idea." Leshawna says.

"But are they vegetables or fruits?" Courtney asks confused.

"We can taste them. Soup are kinda easy."

"We still haven't the time to taste all of them." The black mama replies to the new girl.

"We can choose the ones that looks less strange and go with them." Courtney says.

"Yeah, let's go with this idea."

{Author's note}

Thank you all so much for the votes and the supports.

The story is so new but it already have a lot of votes.

I love you so much.