2

"The first challenge will be a simple race!" Chris announces.

"Simple?" Alejandro repeats sceptic.

"Yes, you just have to run from here to the cabins. The first team to arrive will win the challenge." The host explain. "Go!"

All the campers start running and Chris looks at them with a diabolic smile.

Confessional

"I don't trust Chris, this is not a simple race." Leshawna says.

"I hope we can eat after all this running." Owen cries.

"I saw all the past seasons. Chris is definitely planning something." April says.

Confessional

Noah and Cody are running side by side when a mine explodes under their food, making them flying away.

"Are we sure that this is legal?!" Morgan scream scared looking at the two flying guys.

"Did you not see the other seasons?! Now keep running, we can't lose!" Heather orders him running in front of Cheryl.

Courtney is running when the ground collapses under her foot.

The girl start screaming, but someone catch her before she could fall.

"Are you ok?" Carter asks her.

"Yes. Thank you." She says with a smile.

"This is amazing!" Izzy was screaming and laughing with a bunch of urchin attached all over her body.

Trent looks at the ginger surprised while he follows her, at least she's freeing the way.

Confessional

"I don't understand how she does it. She doesn't feel the pain?! She's not human!" Trent explain.

Confessional

"There! I see the cabins!" Geoff exclaim pointing to the cabins when a seagull hit his face.

"Geoff!" Bridgette scream worried. "Are you ok?!"

"Looks like Chef hit Geoff very hard! I want to see the reply!" Chris laughs playing the scene again.

"We made it!" April celebrate when she, Leshawna, Courtney and Carter arrive to the cabins.

"Are you sure you are ok, dude?" Dj asks Geoff while he's helping him to walk.

"Yes, mom. I want chicken for dinner." He says before passing out on the ground and Chris start laughing.

"No one will help him?" Carter asks.

"Nah! I'm sure he's fine!" The host says.

"This is so funny!" Izzy exclaims laughing arriving with Trent, Lindsay, Cody and Noah.

"This is everything but funny." The brown haired complain full of wounds and Cody nods in agreement.

"Oh, trust me. This is very funny to watch!" Chris laughs.

"Food! I. Need. Food." Owen drags himself to the destination.

"Now I agree with him." Duncan says arriving with Alejandro and Gwen.

"The Killer Swimmers only needs Tyler to come to win the challenge, the Screaming Divers need to rush if they don't want to lose!" Chris announces in the megaphone.

"Watch out!" Heather screams before pushing Cheryl into a bush, then she turn to Tyler and she made him trip into a big hole. "Oh, sorry Cheryl! I had the impression that a seagull was coming in your direction."

"Oh, don't worry. It's ok." The blonde says with a smile. "But it's better if we go now."

"Sure!" Heather says and the two girls arrive at the cabins.

"It looks like that the wins is down now to Morgan and Tyler! Who will arrive first!"

A scream is heard from the distance and Morgan arrive running followed for a pack of wolves.

"Somebody helps me! Please!" He asks and everybody starts screaming and Chef shot some sedative to all of them. "This is crazy!"

"Thank you." The host says happy. "The Screaming Divers wins the challenge, so Killer Swimmers I will wait for you at the campfire."

Confessional

"Losing the first challenge sucks." Carter complain.

"I want to vote for Duncan, but it would be pointless. Tyler is the reason we lost the challenge." Courtney explain angry. "But that punk should watch his back."

"Where the hell is that idiot?!" Alejandro shouts angry.

"I can admit it, I did a good job. I made the other team lose and I have a new ally. Not bad for the first episode." Heather says with satisfaction.

Confessional

"And here we are for the first campfire ceremony." Chris begins. "The one who gets the marshmallow are safe. Leshawna. Alejandro. Courtney. April. Lindsay. Carter. Duncan. Trent. And the last marshmallow is for..."

Izzy and Tyler looks at eachother worried.

"Izzy! Tyler, you are out!"

"I'm sorry buddy, but you are the only one who didn't arrive to the cabins." Trent explains patting him on the shoulder.

"I will miss you." Lindsay says hugging him. "Goodbye kiss?"

"Nah ah! Fast! You are out! Chef!"

Chef grabs the guy shoulder and then makes him go on the ship.

"One campers is out. But nineteen are still here. We have already seen some new friendships and some hate. How will everything progress? Who will be the next eliminated? Stay connected and discover everything here. On TOTAL. DRAMA. THE. LAKE!"