11

Confessional

"I'm not very good on fights..." Cheryl says worried.

"I hoped I could be against Heather." Leshawna says with a smile. "It would have been very funny."

Confessional

"Cheryl versus April! Go!"

The two girls starts to fight, desite having a weapon the blonde is not very good, so the black haired one is able to push her in the water.

"You ok? Maybe I was to much." April says worried.

"I'm ok, don't worry." The singer reassures her, putting her own head.

"Good." The fan says happy and Cheryl blushes looking at her smile.

Confessional

"Ok, I admit it. I love April."

Confessional

Owen and Lindsay fight was very easy, the girl couldn't do anything against him.

It's the Bridgette and Leshawna's turn, it was a good fight, but the black mama end up winning.

Geoff and Carter are the next and for the athlete it was the easiest thing of his life.

Confessional

"I was in the wrestling team for months, I dropped because no one was able to beat me." The brunette says.

Confessional

Morgan and Trent start to fight, and the new guy ended up winning, even if he struggled.

"Alejandro versus Heather."

"Hola, chica." He winks at her.

"Don't call me chica!" She says angry.

"Why did you do that face? You look better with a smile."

"I hate you."

Alejandro uses Heather anger against her and win the battle.

Confessional

"There is no way I'm not allowed to kill him after this." Heather says before screaming.

Confessional

Everyone thought that Izzy would easily beat Noah, but the guy was able to trick her and win.

"Last challenge. Courtney versus Geoff! If Geoff win there will be a draw, if Courtney win, the Killer Swimmers will win and I will go to my hairstylist. Let's begin!"

"There is no way he can beat you, go Courtney!" Carter cheers for her.

"I know that! You don't need to remind me!" She says harsh, but blushing.

"Oh, of course you knew. You are smart."

"Stop it!" Courtney yells at him.

Geoff tries to attack her while distracted, but she kicks him in the water.

"Excuse me? I was talking!" Courtney says angry.

"The Killer Swimmers won! Screaming Divers I will see you at the campfire!"

Confessional

"I said or did something wrong?" Carter asks confused.

"No! No! No! No! No! Stay focused on the game Courtney, say focused! No guys!" Courtney shouts.

Confessional

"Good to see you again Screaming Divers." Chris says with a smile and Heather rolls her eyes. "Hope you chose well, because you are already in disadvantage." He adds and Chef laughs.

"Very funny..." Heather says.

"I know." The host says proud smiling. "Let see... The marshmallows go to... Owen, Noah, Bridgette, Morgan and Cheryl. There is only one left and two campers. Heather, you are always with a lot of votes."

"It's not my fault if everyone votes me because I'm better than the others." She replies.

"This is not a good thing to say." Cheryl says.

"Whatever."

"The last one goes to... Heather!"

"What?!" Bridgette exclaims shocked.

"Yeah, so unbelievable." Chris confirms.

"No! Geoff!" The blonde starts crying.

"Don't worry baby." Geoff reassure her. "I know you can do it."

The guy tries to go and hug his girlfriend, but Chris makes Chef stop it by taking Geoff away.

"In the last episode the lovely doves got reunited, while in this one they got separated. Life is funny." The host says laughing. "Who will get eliminated next? The Screaming Divers will go in their streak of lose again? Stay connected and discover everything here, on... TOTAL. DRAMA. THE. LAKE!"