4

"Lindsay is out! The Screaming Divers finally did something, but it will be enough?"

Confessional

"I hate Chris." Heather says annoyed.

"Predictable." Courtney says.

"If they think that I will lose without a fight they are wrong." Heather says motivated.

Confessional

"Did you said that other than sing you can imitate voices, right?" Heather asks Cheryl.

"Depends which voices, like if they are too sharp I'm not able to do it." The blonde explain.

"We won't have such a problem. Now, listen to me." Heather says before whispering something in the girl ear.

"Got it."

"Perfect. Now, let's go."

Alejandro is walking in the woods when he sees a photo of him on a tree with a knife stuck in it.

"Guess this is Heather's work, she can't stop thinking of me." The guy says loud.

Al laugh before turning away.

"Alejandro." A familiar voice calls him.

"Oh, so scared. I'm about to pee in my pants." The guy says laughing.

"Al. Al!" The voice says this time.

"Don't call me Al!" Alejandro says angry before shaking. "This is not funny."

"Al! Al! Al!" The voice repeats untile "José" jump in front of Alejandro scaring him.

"Alejandro is out! Damn dude, even DJ screamed in a more manly way." Chris makes fun of him.

"Your face was epic." Heather laughs approaching him with Cheryl while Geoff takes off the mask.

"This was funny." The surfer says and the singer agree.

"We are still in the game!" Cheryl says happy.

Confessional

"I can't believe they were able to scare Alejandro." Courtney complains. "Well, I guess he's not all that."

"This is what happens when you go against me." Heather explains proud.

"I have to admit that it wasn't my best moment." Alejandro says. "Good job Heather." He says impressed.

Confessional

"Ok, now we have to hide the hole." April explain. "So Gwen will fall on it and we will start to cover it again, so she will get scared and..."

The black haired girl explanation was cut by Morgan and Gwen scream, who are running from a giant bear.

"Oh, oh." The girl says worried.

"Run!" Trent scream before starting running too.

"Ok guys, I'm back." Carter says. "Uhm... April? Trent? Where are you?"

Confessional

"Why Carter had to go to pee right when a bear attacked us?! I'm sure he could have beat his ass easily!" April complains.

"Why no one was there? Did they change their mind about the plan?" Carter asks confused.

"Why this bear is following us everywhere?! That's not normal!" Morgan asks scared.

Confessional

"Gwen and Morgan are out too! Killer Swimmers wins!" Chris announces.

"That's not fair!" Heather complains. "The other team didn't scare them! It was a bear!"

"I don't care!"

Heather growls angrily.

"Heather..."

"Not now Cheryl..."

"But Heather..."

"What?!" The Asian girl shouts angry.

"The bear is coming here!" She says pointing to the group running towards them.

"Ehi!" Trent scream. "Someone can help us?!"

"Please!" April begs.

The two girls starts running too until the group meets Carter, who hits the bear with a punch stopping him.

"Yes! We are safe!" Cheryl and April say hugging each other.

"Thanks buddy." Trent thanks him.

"Wow! You have a great punch!" The bear compliments him.

"Thank you." He says before realising what happened. "Wait a moment...."

"Izzy?" Trent asks.

"Surprise!" She says revealing she's the bear.

"So, this was your idea." April says.

"But why you didn't stop after scaring Gwen and Morgan?" Cheryl asks her.

"Because it was funny!"

"It clearly wasn't..."

"You are crazy!" Heather shouts. "Come on Cheryl, we need to go." The girl says before grabbing the blonde, who was still hugging April, and going away with her."

Confessional

"This will be the easiest ceremony ever." Heather says.

Confessional

"It was so fun to watch you all getting scared and try to scare someone. Owen you tried ten times to scare Courtney and it didn't work."

"I'm sure the last time I was close."

"I'm sure you weren't." Chef replies.

"But at least DJ found you scary." Chris makes fun of him.

"Did you saw him? He looked like about to attack Courtney!"

"Yeah, whatever..." The host rolls his eyes.

"The marshmallows go to... Noah! Morgan! Gwen! Heather! Cheryl! Geoff! Bridgette! Cody! And the last goes to..." Chris pause to make suspense. "Owen! DJ, you are out!"

"Ow..."

"Yeah. It looks like horror challenge aren't for you." The host says while DJ go to the ship. "Two campers are out. Both team lost someone. Eighteen remain. How will everything progress? Who will be the next eliminated? Stay connected and discover everything here, on... TOTAL. DRAMA. THE. LAKE!"