10

"In the last episode we had to say goodbye to Duncan. The Screaming Divers were finally be able to beat the Killer Swimmers. But they will be able to do it again? Stay connected to discover it. Here on... TOTAL. DRAMA. THE. LAKE!"

"So... Do you think that April is right about Heather?" Morgan asks the blondie.

"She is a fan of this show, so she knows all the people here." Cheryl says. "Except me, you and Carter. Of course."

"But she still could be lying." Morgan replies.

"I don't think so."

"Why? You don't know her."

"It's true, but when Courtney thought that I sabotaged their team she immediately told me. And now she's telling me to not trust Heather, because she wants to protect me. She doesn't have a reason to lie."

"Maybe you are right." Morgan mutters. "Or maybe you are just blinded because you have a crush on her."

"I don't have a crush on her!" Cheryl replies blushing.

"If you say so..." The brunette says smiling. "In any case, is better for now to act good in front of Heather."

"Why?" She asks confused.

"Because it doesn't matter if she's good or bad right now. If she's sincere, then we have an ally, if she's isn't then it's better let her think we are clueless. So she won't try to eliminate us."

"I guess it's fair. You are very smart."

"Campers, put on your swimsuit and join me on the beach! The challenge will start in twenty minutes."

Confessional

"I'm so happy, I just bought a new swimsuit that is so cute!" Lindsay says happy.

Confessional

"Today’s challenge will be divided into two parts. In the first part you will have to look for medals hidden in the seabed. The first team whose competitors will find all medals will have an advantage in the second part of the challenge. Now... Go!"

All the campers jump in the water, determinated to find all the medals.

"I don't think I will find mine. I'm not very good at swimming." Owen says.

"Don't worry. I will take two." Noah reassure him. "Just try to not drown yourself."

Confessional

"Noah is a real friend. He's always worried about me." Owen says with a smile.

Confessional

"Ew... I touched a seaweed..." Lindsay says disgusted.

"It's just a plant." Courtney replies.

"But is disgusting..."

"Don't worry Lindsay, they won't eat you." Leshawna says.

"But that shark will!" Trent says scared.

"Yes, sharks... What?!"

Courtney, Trent, Lindsay and Leshawna start swim as fast as they can to save their lives.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to say that the sea is full of sharks and other adorable animals!" Chris laughs.

Confessional

"What exactly he means with adorable animals?" Bridgette asks worried.

"I'm sacred for my life." Morgan says.

Confessional

"Ah! A sea snake!" Bridgette screams and she starts swimming away with Heather.

"Sharks, sea snakes and piranha, surely Chris knows a lot of animals." Morgan says helping Cheryl taking of a piranha from her hair.

"Mortal animals." The blonde corrects him.

"I found a medal!" Carter esults.

"Good job!" April says high-fiving the boy and Cheryl looks at them from the distance.

"Ok, let's continue. The win is very far." Courtney says serious.

"Yes captain!" Carter says. "This team won't lose with you leading us!" He says like he was a soldier and the brunette smiles at him.

Confessional

"Don't get me wrong, Carter is a good guy but I'm not here for a relationship." Courtney says serious.

Confessional

"Both teams needs one more medal to win, the first between Geoff and Lindsay to find it will make the team win the first part of the challenge."

"Come on Geoff! You can do it!" Bridgette cheers for her boyfriend with a smile.

Lindsay emerge again coughing.

"I think I drink some water." The blonde complains.

"Come on Lindsay, you just have to find the medal." Courtney says.

"Are you sure it's here? I only see water!"

"Yes Lindsay, try again!" Leshawna says.

"Found it!" Geoff says with a smile showing the last medal.

"Yes!" Morgan exclaims happy. "You are the best!"

"The Screaming Divers win! And their price will be a wooden staff that will help you in the next part of the challenge. And since you have one player less, one of you will compete two times. Chose wisely."

"I can do it." Geoff offers himself. "I was the last one to find the medal, so it's right."

"Fine for me." Noah says.

"You are the best Geoff!" Owen says with a smile.

"So, I guess we all agree." Cheryl says with a smile.

Confessional

"I'm worried, I'm not sure that idiot will be able to do the challenge two times. But I can't offer myself when I don't know what the challenge will be." Heather complains.

Confessional

"Ok campers." Chris says with a smile. "In this challenge you will fight each other in a one versus one. The team that will get more points win the challenge."

"We are even in number, what if we end up in draw?" Morgan asks.

"Try to not do it. I don't want to do more, I need to see my hairstylist." The host says passing his hand in the hair. "This are the pairs. Cheryl and April, Owen and Lindsay, Leshawna and Bridgette, Alejandro and Heather, Carter and Geoff, Morgan and Trent, Izzy and Noah, Courtney and Geoff."