chapter 19

Raye stay with me baby please I'm here, you son of a bitch what did you do! Raye baby please you need to drink.

(Raye wake up, RAYE!)

I wake up in a cold sweat, my heart beating so hard I can feel it in my head.

I grab my notebook off the table and start writing everything down,

Raye what was it this time Jay says rubbing my back.
I sigh and just shake my head, I don't want to talk about it right now just, just hold me til I fall asleep.

He nods and wraps his arms around me. I look at the clock and it's 3 am.
It's hard trying to fall back asleep after that dream. Today's going to be a long day.

(Jay's pov)

After Raye falls back to sleep I grab her notebook, I read what's written

"You look so beautiful Raye, I look at myself in a full body mirror I have on such a beautiful wedding dress it's floor length silk with lacy sleeves.
As I'm walking down the aisle there's a loud bang and a shadowed figure comes towards me. I WILL HAVE YOU MY LOVE YOU WILL BE MINE! He reaches for me, before I could react I was awaken by jay."

I text joker to let him know I needed to talk to him in the morning.

I climb back in bed with Raye and watch her while she sleeps. I will do everything to protect you I swear. I kiss her forhead and drift off to sleep.

(Later that day)

After meeting with joker and getting security ready for tonight, we head to the shop.

So you really gonna propose to Raye tonight? Joker asks as the barber tends to his curls.

Yea man might as well do it before all hell breaks loose. I've been planing this for months now, which brings me to my question: Will you be my best man?

Hell yea lil bro, I'd be honored. I might even find myself a little honey among the bridesmaids, he says, laughing.

Well, idk who those will be, but I know no doubt her best friend resse is gonna be the maid of honor.

Anyway, that's even if Raye says yes.

I've been here less then 48 hours Jay, I've seen how you all are with each other I see relaxes everything you come in the room that girl loves you, she'll say yes.

I give my brother a smile and nod my head. After we finish we head to resse's house to get dressed.

(Jokers pov)

We pull up to the house of Jay's friend, I can here so anxious playing on the radio.
I hear Jay chuckle, looks like they already started he says walking to the front door before he can make it up the steps out runs Raye.

About time she says jumping into his arms, Jay gives her a kiss and sets her on her feet.

That's my fault I stole my brother from you today. I say with a smile.

She giggles, it's okay I get him all to myself later tonight, she says laughing.

We walk in to the living room and it's 2 women dancing both singing.
My eyes meet the one in the purple dress, beautiful brown eyes, deep copper skin, she smiles at me I nod my head and followed Jay up stairs so we can shower and get ready.

(An hour later)

Alright everyone ready? Raye asks, Reese you can ride with us, she says motioning towards our group.

Reese smiles and walks to raye linking arms. Man she has a beautiful smile.
Come on joker, I hear Jay call out.

We make it to the club and security is at every door Jay made sure there wouldn't be any problems.

(Raye's pov)

Woooo I am tired Renee says taking a seat at the table with me and Reese.
Girl me too but I have to do something I'll be right back.
Where is she going I asked Renee no idea she says shrugging her shoulders.
Where the hell is Jay I haven't seen him in a while.
Before I could over think and start panicking I hear Reese's voice on the mic.

Hey guys, my name is Reese and I want to welcome a wonderful, smart, kind woman and my best friend to the stage, Raye can you please come up here? I look around as all eyes are on me. I walk up to Reese.
What the hell are you doing Reese?
She just gives me a wink. I'd also like for Mr. Jay to come up please. Jay walks on stage flashing his beautiful smile and takes the mic from Reese and she steps off the stage.

Jay walks closer to me,  Jay wa- he puts a finger up to his lips in a shhh motion. Raye you are the bravest, smartest kindest person I know, this year with you has been such an adventure the day I stepped into that coffee shop I knew you were the one I wanted and needed Raye you light up my day and I would love for you to light my way for the rest of my life.

Is he? No he isn't? OMG HES GETTING ON ONE KNEE. Biiiiiitch omg.

Raye will you marry me!? He pulls out the most beautiful purple diamond ring and holds it in front of me.

I-I I don't know what to say that was so sweet

SAY YEEEESSSS Reese and Renee yell

BOOM, the sound of glass hitting the floor  smoke starts to fill the room.

Raye where are you, RAYEAAAAAA! Baby answer me please.

I can hear Jay calling out to me but I can't move I can't speak, I can't breath my chest gets tight and my vision goes black.