𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙩𝙤𝙤

LANA

LANA

LANA RUSHED AFTER CHIRON AND INTO THE big house with a million questions scourging her mind.

Percy was found half-dead and she had never felt her heart echo throughout her body so strongly.

Her body was on autopilot as it guided her into the same room Percy first awoke in after his encounter with the minotaur.

Throwing the door open, her eyes caught onto another person inside.

Will Solace, a son of Apollo, turned away from the medicine cabinet he was tending to.

"What's -" Will's words were cut off as Chiron gently placed Percy onto the cot in the middle of the room.

"He was poisoned." Lana spoke urgently from beside Percy. She gripped his hand tightly and hated how he didn't squeeze her hand back. "Are you able to do something, anything?"

Will nodded his head and went straight to work.

Lana stepped away from the Son of Poseidon to allow Will space to move around. Occasionally, she would grab him whatever object or medicine he needed. The adrenaline coursing through her body was what kept her on her feet.

Wiping the sweat on top of his eyebrow, the blonde haired boy grabbed a cup and filled it with nectar. Lana took it from Will's hand and gently wedged the straw between Percy's lips.

"Can you grab a washcloth for his head? He's burning up." Lana said quickly, her voice full of worry.

"Of course," Will then left the room and soon returned with a damp cloth.

"Thanks." She mumbled out draping it across Percy's forehead.

Annabeth later entered the room and joined Lana's side. Her hand placed itself onto her shoulder and she offered a comforting squeeze.

"I came as soon as I heard what happened." The blonde spoke. "I'm sure he'll be okay, Lana. Will is the best healer I know."

Her comments didn't do much to ease Lana's worries.

"I'll leave you guys to it." Will whispered before closing the door softly behind him.

Lana continued to tend to Percy, ignoring the eyes that were watching her and the conversation happening next to her. Her only concern was him as she eagerly waited for him to awake.

"You should sit down," Annabeth said, pulling a chair for Lana. "I think we're going to be here for some time."

Lana nodded her head before taking a seat. She didn't move herself away from Percy, her hand still clutching the cup while the other was still brushing the washcloth against his warm head.

Time had passed before Percy's eyes opened.

Lana exhaled a breath of relief before moving a strand of hair out of his face.