𝙎𝙝𝙪𝙩 𝙪𝙥, 𝙊𝙘𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝

PERCY

PERCY

Percy woke up with the sun shining in his face from his balcony window. He ran a hand through his wavy hair and sat up in bed.

That was the best sleep he had gotten in over a month and a part of him wanted to lay down in it forever.

But he remembered that he had a list of activities him and Lana were going to complete together and forced himself to roll out of bed.

Changing into a fresh pair of clothes and brushing his teeth, he exited his room to enter the living room area.

Grover was already seated at the dining table with an almost empty bowl of food in front of him.

"Good morning, Percy." He greeted him with a wave before shoveling more food into his mouth.

"Morning." Percy yawned out, rubbing the sleep out from his eyes.

"I ordered some room service and it got here so fast! Just order whatever you want off of that menu over there. They have everything!" Grover pointed to a small book on the counter. He then proceeded to burp loudly and patted his stomach contentedly. "I'm gonna go play that virtual reality thing. Meet you guys down there?"

"Sure thing." Percy nodded as he grabbed the phone to place his order.

When he opened the menu, he realized that Grover wasn't kidding. There really was everything on the menu.

He wanted to order every single thing, but understood that it would be a waste of money and food.

Then, he remembered that he could order every single thing for free.

So, that's what Percy Jackson did.

Satisfied with his large order, he went to wake up the third person in their trio that was still asleep.

He knocked on her door and waited to hear something on the other side.

There was only silence.

"Lana?" He called as he gently opened the door and poked his head inside.

Lana was dead asleep. Her hair was wildly sprawled all around her face and pillows. The duvet cover was rumpled around her waist. A pillow was being held tightly in her arms. Her face was completely relaxed, her mouth slightly open as small breaths escaped her pink lips.

Percy averted his eyes from looking at where her shirt had slightly risen and exposed part of her stomach. Even though he saw most of her body last night, he didn't want her to feel vulnerable around him in her sleep.

He quietly approached her and sat on the edge of the bed. He lightly brushed a strand of curly hair behind her ear before raising the sheet to fully cover her.

"Lana." He whispered as he gently patted her shoulder.

"Go away." She mumbled, snuggling deeper into the sheets with her eye brows scrunched in annoyance.