Chapter 11

"I'm going to be at school every day from today."

"Are you going to do the night self-study too?"

"Yeah." The origin of this chapter's debut can be traced to N0/v3l--B1n.

Dae-han held a workbook in his hand. To be honest, I've never seen Lim Dae-han carry a bag to school with him. Even today, he wasn't carrying a bag, but I noticed he had a workbook with him. It's a huge improvement.

"This."

Lim Dae-han reached into his pocket for a drink and held it out. It was a drink that came in a square pack. I hesitated to take the drink. He never gets tired of doing it. He refused to accept anything when I tried to buy him something. When I tried not to accept the drink, he looked at me with wide-eyed and irritated eyes, so I had no choice but to accept it.

And it went on its way naturally. Dae-han would surprise me by tapping me on the shoulder. "Argh!" I exclaimed. I screamed and leaned forward as if I were going to fall. Fortunately, Dae-han grabbed my bag strap and helped me stand up straight.

"Why are you so weak?"

It wasn't because I'm weak; it was because Dae-han is strong.

When I arrived at school, my classmates gave me and Dae-han strange looks. When I noticed their stares, they pretended not to notice and turned away. Rumors began to spread. There were rumors that Dae-han was bullying me.

When you think about it, it was somewhat plausible. Even though I was far away from Dae-han, we began to always be together at a certain point. We ate lunch together, ate dinner together, and sometimes studied together during the night self study.

When Lim Dae-han touched my shoulder or grabbed my wrist under the guise of static electricity, I couldn't help but grumble. Even if I told him to stop, he just stared at me.

... Was he simply trying to annoy me?

Lately, I've been thinking about this.

Lim Dae-han's seat is at the far end of the window. And I'm in the middle of the second division. This was the position I had been sticking to since the beginning of the semester. Our homeroom teacher was not the type of person who was relaxed or enthusiastic enough to set a seat for students once a month or once a week.

The number of times we change seats in a semester is up to our homeroom teacher's discretion, so our class has been the same since the beginning of the semester due to the teacher's boredom. As a result of that, students were free to switch seats at any time.

As soon as I entered the classroom, Lim Dae-han left his seat and approached me.

"You're here."

Lim Dae-han said to my deskmate while I was chatting with him.

"Hyun-il-ah."

My deskmate's name wasn't Hyun-il, but Seok-il. Park Seok-il.

"Let's change seats with me."

"... Until when?"

Contrary to how my deskmate used to speak to me, he responded cautiously. Lim Dae-han closed his eyes slowly and then opened them. The look on his eyes wasn't boring but rather sexy... I didn't know what to say. But, he's still only 18 years old!

"Can't you just hold on to the change forever? Ki Young-hyun is helping me in my studies."

"Oh, I don't want to..."

My deskmate clearly enjoyed sitting next to me. He simply said no to Dae-han. He didn't seem to want to change it at all, even if he could do so for an hour or two during palm time. As expected, Seok-il. He was quite a guy.