Chapter 25

"What are you doing?"

My brother asked, looking at the shopping bag in my hand. I carried the shopping bag a little higher.

I was holding a shopping bag from a well-known ice cream store. Of course, I didn't buy it. Normally, I would have bought almost anything from a convenience store, but today I went to an ice cream store that was about to close and bought it there while walking around with Lim Dae-han as an excuse.

Lim Dae-han handled the payment again. No matter how much money he has, does he usually buys all of these things? All I'd paid for was a cola or, at most, popcorn. I considered how I would repay it.

"Bring it here."

"Yes."

My older brother had already consumed a glass of beer and was resting on the sofa. Three or four large beer cans were on the living room table. My brother wasn't much of a drinker.

"What about Mom and Dad?"

My brother raised his shoulders when I asked him. Perhaps they were on their way to a relative's house. My parents would sometimes leave the house quietly to where relatives frequently interact. I figured it would be the same today, so I set out the ice cream. My brother wriggled down from the sofa, sat on the floor, and took the ice cream out of the shopping bag. Then he frowned as he opened the lid of a large container.

"There's only the same thing."

"Don't eat if you don't want to."

It was purely my taste. The top was decorated with mint chocolate and green tea, and my mother is an alien taste. My brother's favorite things were lying underneath, but I pretended not to know.

"Who doesn't want to eat?"

My older brother took out a spoon, rummaged through it, and ate the mint chocolate. You shouldn't eat it if it doesn't suit your taste, but once you do, it tastes like toothpaste.

Obviously, it was fun and enjoyable when I was with Lim Dae-han, but my mood subsided when I was with my brother. I can't believe he cursed at my favorite mint chocolate. I muttered angrily to myself.

"Mint chocolate is the vitality of the people, so it's mint chocolate."

"Don't say nonsense."

I immediately shut my mouth. My brother really doesn't know anything.

"Aren't you going to eat?"

My older brother asked me, who was standing there with a fat expression on my face. I shook my head.

"I'm not going to eat."

In response, he pointed to the other side of me with his chin.

"Eat it."

"No, I don't want to..."

"Eat it."

I was eventually forced to sit next to my brother. I had a pink spoon in my hand, but I didn't want to eat it. And I had an ice cream bite on the way. I ate a cone one with Lim Dae-han.

I roughly scooped it up with a spoon and put the ice cream in my mouth. How does toothpaste taste? It's sweet because of the chocolate inside and the chocolate in your mouth. My brother, on the other hand, set aside the mint chocolate, and my mother ate only the aliens. Sweet things appeal to me because they do not appear to be so. After a while of eating ice cream, he looked at me and asked.

"You."

"Yeah."

"Are you still friends with him these days?"