Chapter 19

The inside of the movie theater was, of course, dark. There were not many people because the movie had a long running time. It was also because it was midday on a weekday. Lim Dae-han and I sat in the center seat, quietly watching the movie. Lim Dae-han tossed and turned several times because the chair was uncomfortable. I don't think I've ever seen him sit in one spot for a lengthy period of time, even in class.

I took a sip of my drink and slid it into my seat. Lim Dae-han, who was staring at me with his arm resting on the middle armrest, raised his chin and pointed to my drink.

"Give it to me too."

"..."

You've already drunk all of yours!

I muttered to myself as I handed my drink to Lim Dae-han. He didn't even look embarrassed as he sipped through the straw that I had in my mouth. He returned it to me once he was finished.

I thought he would ask for another drink, so I put the drink in the center of us. I was holding a bucket of popcorn. Lim Dae-han said he doesn't eat popcorn when he watches movies. I? wasn't able to eat much because I was also full.

Soon, the movie came out after the advertisement that was coming out day and night. I watched the movie curled up like a loser because Lim Dae-han took both armrests. I was unable to concentrate. Because...

"..."

"..."

When I finished a drink and set it down, Lim Dae-han grabbed it and put it into his mouth. I thought it was a coincidence at first, but when I got into the middle of the movie, I tried it on purpose, and sure enough, he put it in his mouth right away. I don't think he was hungry...

As the film drew closer to its climax, I ended up grabbing my head. Lim Dae-han seemed to have purposefully drunk all of his drinks before the movie began to use my straw and abruptly took what was mine.

I'm certain of it because I'm not stupid. Then I realized why there wasn't any skinship. He could do it if he worked hard enough, but I'm not sure why he was only doing an indirect kiss.

I sneak a glance at Lim Dae-han while covering my face with both hands. I moved my gaze slowly toward Lim Dae-han. It turns out he was staring at me, not the movie.

When our eyes met, I hurriedly avoided him, but Lim Dae-han held my hand. Then he slowly climbed up, grabbed my wrist, and put it on the armrest together. It felt more strange than holding hands. It was stimulating that Dae-han's hot hands slowly climbed up and wrapped around my wrist.

Maybe the perv was me, not Lim Dae-han. It couldn't have been this agonizing.

We went to a cafe together after watching the movie. It was the cafe where Dae-han and I first came together. A pink-themed cafe room. When I first came, I couldn't do anything because I was just staring at Lim Dae-han's eyes, but today it was different.? I locked my gaze on Dae-han's lips, and when he noticed me, I lowered my gaze.

I know why Lim Dae-han brought me here. Room cafe was a representation of such a place. Students who don't have money don't care, and they're promiscuous and lewd...

I raised my gaze to the soda drink that Lim Dae-han was vigorously stirring with a straw. His legs trembled distractedly as he hurriedly threw the straw. Look at that. He's doing it because he wants to kiss me. I was willing to make an effort. I also applied lip balm. Contrary to my expectations, Lim Dae-han stood up and tapped his convex pocket.

"I need to go to the bathroom."

It's nothing more than a cigarette. I nodded and pretended to play with my phone. My brother sent me a message.