Chapter 24

I raised my hand from the tip of my chin and covered my ear. It didn't tickle, but I pressed my palms together as if scratching my skin. It was awkward. Unlike Lim Dae-han, who sat on the floor, I was the only one sitting on the bed. How can I break this atmosphere? Obviously we're dating.

"Hmm."

When there was a small vibration, Lim Dae-han trembled. Then he immediately turned his head.

"What, what..." L1tLagoon witnessed the first publication of this chapter on N0vel-B1n.

Rather, I stuttered in embarrassment.

"You called."

"I never called... but I."

"Oh."

Lim Dae-han tried to turn his head again. I got up and grabbed Lim Dae-han's shoulder.

"Dae-han."

"Yeah."

"I..."

Sigh.

"I have to study."

I held him for now, but I had nothing to say.? I stood up and took a workbook from my bag. I wanted to sit at his desk, but there wasn't enough room because of the television. I eventually sat on the bed. Lim Dae-han rose from his seat on the floor and looked at me. He then sat down beside me. Lim Dae-han's thick, heavy arms wrapped around my waist. It didn't feel like my back was broken, but it was heavy.

"...Heavy."

"Study."

We stayed next to each other. I flipped through the workbook and took out the mechanic pencil. I wanted to study, but it was difficult with Lim Dae-han's face on my shoulder. Lim Dae-han regarded the neatly organized workbook indifferently.

"You have good handwriting."

"You said that last time as well."

I smiled and made eye contact as I turned my head. Ah. I was still, but he closed his eyes and then opened them again. I was unknowingly intoxicated by the atmosphere. I drew my chin back and opened my eyes. Lim Dae-han reached out and pressed his hand against my cheek. Then he moved in slowly.

Ah.

Our lips touched. Dae-han's tongue wriggled through the gap between my lips. When the tongues came into contact with each other, they became entangled like snakes. There was clearly a slight smell of alcohol, but his mouth tasted like toothpaste. We tilted our heads at an angle while lying face down on each other.

I smiled for a moment and he he he laughed. Lim Dae-han bit my tongue without hurting it. And at one point he grabbed my waist. I lay flat on the bed.

"..."

"..."

I made eye contact with Lim Dae-han, who got up. I opened my eyes with my lips clenched. Lim Dae-han sucked his dry saliva. That's why he never brought me home before. I realized it again. I hesitated before passing Lim Dae-han's chest and wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

Lim Dae-han wrinkled his eyebrows as he looked at the hand that was wrapped around the nape of his neck. I tightened my arms a little more and pulled him closer.

"... Uh, you're going to keep going anyway."

Our lips touched again. Lim Dae-han also laid down slowly. He was heavy. Even with the air conditioner turned on, it was hot. Lim Dae-han's lips penetrated my lips as if they were going to eat them. It was difficult to breathe, and his tongue was rushing in.

"Um, uh..."

Every time Lim Dae-han pushed it, the sound was muffled, and a strange sound came out of my mouth. Because Lim Dae-han pushed so hard down, my body continued to push up even when I was lying in bed. My lips felt like they were going to swell again.