Characters

Raina Family

Amar Singh Raina(70) - Dadaji of the house. Loves his family a lot. Started his own business when he was 18 and now one of biggest companies in India for oil and petroleum - Pure Drop. Now he has retired

Ambika Raina(67) - Wife of Amar Singh Raina. She is a cutie pie and she is everybody's favourite. Loves her family a lot. She loves sewing. Owned a small boutique and now retired

Together they have 3 children 

Ajay Singh Raina(57) - Eldest son of the house. Loves his family takes care of everybody. President of Pure Drop. 

Vidya Raina(55) - Wife of Ajay Singh Raina.

Together they have 2 children (Aviraj and Sapna )

Uday Singh Raina(56) - Middle child of Amar and Ambika. Loves his family and respects his elder brother a lot

Varsha Raina(55) - Wife of Uday Singh Raina and best friend of Vidya. 

Together they have 2 children (Abhay and Avni)

Anita Pal(54) - Daughter of Amar and Ambika. Loves her family but likes to show off in a comical way. 

Tushar Pal(56) - Husband of Anita. owns a furniture business

Together they have twins (Anish and Anshu)

Jha Family

Poornachandra Jha - Mama of Sanjana. Middle class man

Poonam Jha - Mami of Sanjana.

Piya Jha - Daughter of Poona and Poornachandra. Spoilt a lot

Premise

Aviraj and Abhay, both successful and wealthy, find themselves entangled in a situation where they are forced into a marriage with Sanjana and Meera, respectively, due to unforeseen circumstances .

Initially, Aviraj and Abhay are dismissive of their new wives, believing them to be beneath their status and only agreeing to the marriage out of necessity. Sanjana and Meera, on the other hand, are apprehensive but hopeful that their marriages will bring them love and stability.

As time passes, Aviraj and Abhay start to realize that Sanjana and Meera are not like the women they've encountered before. Despite their initial reservations, they find themselves drawn to their wives' genuine kindness, humility, and unwavering support.

Meanwhile, Sanjana and Meera, although initially intimidated by their wealthy husbands, begin to see past their tough exteriors and discover the caring and vulnerable sides of Aviraj and Abhay.

Through various challenges and obstacles, such as familial expectations, societal pressures, and misunderstandings, the couples gradually develop a deep connection and mutual respect for each other. Aviraj and Abhay learn to appreciate the value of love and family beyond material success, while Sanjana and Meera find strength and empowerment in their relationships.

Eventually, amidst the chaos and complexities of their lives, Aviraj, Abhay, Sanjana, and Meera come to realize that love knows no boundaries and can blossom unexpectedly, even in the most unlikely of circumstances.