Chapter 2

Raina Mansion

Aviraj Pov

It was 8 o'clock in the morning and I came downstairs near dinning table. Everybody was sitting on the dinning table. Abhay came downstairs with me. Ma and Varsha Ma were arranging everything on the table. 'No matter how many helpers or chef we have Mom and Varsha ma will still cook meals for us.' I thought and sat beside Abhay. Dadu was sitting on the head of the table beside Dadi and Moms were serving food. "Ajay and Uday, we found oil reserves in Bilaspur but there government is having some problem. There are many rivals looking at that reserve we need to make sure that we get that contract." Dadu said looking at papa and chachu. "Offo!!" says dadi, she doesn't like work talks on dining table. "No worries papa! Tolu Molu can look into it" Papa says. "Yes papa, I was thinking...""Aap nashta kijiye pehle, phir kaam ki baat karna" Chachu was going to say something but then Varsha ma stopped him. Dadu, papa and chachu make a pouting face.  All my stupid cousins laugh at them.

After breakfast we leave for office. After sometime Dadu comes to office and everybody looks at him and stands up wishing him good morning. We all enter conference room for meeting held by dadu. "Ladies and Gentlemen we have gathered here to talk about the oil reserves found near Bilaspur, Chhatisgarh. We need to make sure that we get the deal and government of Bilaspur is being a little stubborn; we cannot let this deal go." he said in a very strict aura. "I think Aviraj and Abhay you both can go and look into it ". "Sure we will personally go there and have word with the head and also look at oil reserves." Abhay said and I nodded. " We will go there tomorrow itself" I added. "Okay, but make sure you have all the required documents for the deal" chachu said. After that we started talking about current situation in the company and then the meeting ended.

In the evening we came home and all my stupid cousins were sitting in my room. "Bhai, chalo kuch plan karte hai" Anshu said. "What plan?" "For tonight bhai" Chhuttki replied. "Let's a have night out" piggy said. "Yessssss... Long drive" Chhuttki squealed. "Oh God! Bhai I am tired and also we have to go tomorrow " Abhay says pressing his forehead. "Bachon chalo, don't disturb them they have to go tomorrow." Mom says entering my room at the same time. "where are bhayus going?" chhuttki asks looking ate both of us. "Bilaspur, they have flight tomorrow." Maa answers. "Urghh.. no problem, bhai when will you be back?" Piggy asks. "As soon as we finish our work and get that deal" Abhay replies. "We are going to get that deal we know that since you both are going there" Anshu says. "Urghh guys, what should I tell Alisha? She is blowing up my phone ever since we got back from London"Abhay asks. "You still didn't meet her?" Anish asks throwing basketball at Abhay. "No, I was busy with work" Abhay replies throwing ball at Anshu. "Really bro, don't you feel like meeting her or spend some time with her after a hectic day or after a long week?" Anshu asks throwing ball at me. "Bro that only happened in 1900s. now nobody has time for that" Abhay replies while catching the ball from me. "Offo bhayus .. You are boring" Chhuttki says snatching the ball from Abhay and throwing it towards Piggy. "Chhuttki that only happened before now-a-days everybody is behind money. There are no feelings left in people" I reply. "But Bhai, you see our parents right, they are in love and so much. Dad and Chachu cannot function if they don't see mom and Varsha ma when they get up or after coming back from office." Piggy says throwing the ball towards Anushu. "Bro, are we even going to get bhabi?" Anshu asks looking at me and throwing the ball towards me. "Haan bro, atleast Abhay bhai has a girlfriend" Anish asks catching the ball from me. Ma immediately turns her ears towards me. She was folding my laundry and now I know all her attention will be on me. "I don't know" I reply. Ma was going to say something but then Varsha ma called us for dinner.

Author POV

Environment of Raina House is really cozy. Yellow and bright lights on everybody sitting on the table. Vidya and Varsha serving dinner. Vidya sits beside Ajay and Varsha sits beside Uday. Vidya and Varsha both instead of looking at their own plates they were looking at their family's plates if they need something. Ajay stealthily try to put barfi in his plate but Vidya catches it and gives him her big eyes look. He pleadingly looks at her but she still mouthes 'No' and serves him more soup. While Varsha directly takes papad from Uday's plate and he looks at her with frowning eyebrows but she doesn't care. He knows she cares about his cholesterol so he also gives her a pleading look but Varsha doesn't look at him. Both these men were head of a company which earns in billions but still in front of their wives they bow their head. Well they already lost their heart when they saw them for the first time. Aviraj was quietly looking at them and he thought 'Will I ever find someone like them'. While Abhay was lost thinking how to avoid Alisha as he is busy.