Raina House

Today Raina mansion was decorated like a bride as it was Raina family's youngest daughter's, Avni's, 18th birthday. All the servants and maids were running everywhere. Finally that spoilt kiddo of the house is now an adult. Everybody in the family was excited and enjoying, especially the kids. 

Inside a big room

Avni and Sapna were practicing dance

'Jagmagati ladkiyan
Ye jhilmilati ladkiyan
Jinke deewane tum bhi toh ho

Hmm.. Hansti gaati ladkiyan
Khilkhilaati ladkiyan
Chahti sab kya hainye suno

Inhe sabke hai mann mein kya
Inki dhadkan mein kya
Suno zara sapne kya hai
Inn aankhon mein
Dil mein hai kya armaan

I hear my body talk to me
Summersault shake it off
Boggie and shimmy
Yeah yeah yeah yeah.. (Repeat once)

Girls like to swing, swing
Zara aage nikal ke swing
Naye rango mein dhal ke swing
Andaaz badal ke
Yaani hichkichana nahi hai swing
Masti mein hai jeena swing
Jeevan ras peena swing
Ye baat hui na!
Yaani ab sharmaana nahi hai'

Anish and Anshu enters...

"Bhaiyaaaaa....!!!" Avni jumps down from the bed and hugs them. 

"Happy birthday Chhutki", they laugh and hug her but Avni frowns.

"Aye ...Bhayus! Don't call me chhutki now 🙄. I am an adult, I can vote and I am a responsible citizen of India.", She says keeping her both hands on either side of the stomach. "huh" she adds jerking her head to side with her eyes closed. Sapna laughs at her childish fake frown. "Okay then Anish bhaiya don't give her chocolates you got from Australia. We will ..... ". "Chocoooooolatesss!!!!" Avni screams and jumps clasping her both hands while the other three cover their ears. "Where are my chocolates?!?!", she adds.  "God Avni! You will make us deaf today" Sapna said smacking her head lightly. Anshu laughs, "They are downstairs". Avni went downstairs jumping around. All three laughs. 

"So Piglet, how is your college studies going?" Anshu asks keeping his hand around Sapna's shoulder. "Bhaiya.. when will everybody stop calling me piglet or piggy?". Anish laughs and says "Never. When you were born, you were all pink and used to sleep all day ". "Urghhhh" Sapna huffs and Anshu and Anish laughs

Avni was eating chocolates downstairs with her eyes closed

Avni was eating chocolates downstairs with her eyes closed. They laugh looking at her.

Meanwhile Vidya and Varsha comes downstairs. They were best friends since childhood. Both were giggling and gossiping that their sister in law is going to come today and how she will behave. They see Avni sitting with chocolates around her. "Avni! What is this? Is this how you eat? How many chocolates will you eat today? What if someone comes and sees you eating like this? " Varsha scolds her. "Let her be Varsha. It's her birthday today. Let her enjoy. Don't scold my chhutki", Vidya says blowing a kiss to Avni. "Vidya, you know na.. if her nani sees her like this she will scold me", Varsha says making a pout same like Avni. "Thank you Vidya Ma! I love you!" Avni says blowing her a kiss. "I love you too Chhutki" blowing Avni a kiss again. "Everybody in this house has spoilt her. She is not a kid anymore. When will she grow...", "Who is scolding my Chhutki on her birthday?", Ajay Says. Everybody looks at the entrance, Ajay and Uday  were standing. They came from work early, as today is a special day. "Bhaiya, we now have to stop spoiling her" Uday said. "No no no.. Even if Chhutki is 100 years old she will always be my little Chhutki", Ajay says sitting beside Avni and keeping his hand on her head. Avni smiles showing him her chocolate covered toothy smile and offers him chocolate. Vidya brings water from the kitchen for Ajay and Uday, she sees Ajay eating chocolate. "Why are you eating chocolates with the kid? She is young, you know you can get diabetes at this age, right. Avoid sugar, already you have blood pressure problem." Vidya says making a strict face. Ajay and Avni both give each other a sad smile. "Varsha, when is Aviraj and Abhay landing?" Uday asks his wife. "Abhay told me that they will be landing at 4:30p.m.". All the cousins were happy their brothers were returning from London after 2 months. They all went upstairs to watch movie.