Chapter 6

Aviraj and Abhay storms into Brijesh house. Brijesh see them from the balcony and calls them "if you come into my house I will record it and show to the entire world. if you care about your family leave my premise. Tell your dadu namaste from me". Aviraj and Abha's entourage hold them. They don't know why they are so mad at Mr. Gupta but as PR they care a lot about Raina's image.

"That man went to and extreme level. I will not leave him alive" Aviraj says and gritting his teeth

"We have contract of 3 years we will see him now" Abhay says looking at Gupta Niwas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Sanjana and Meera  were returning home. While returning then removed their garland and kept it near temple. They didn't want other people in village to see that they are married now but somehow they couldn't remove their mangalsutra and sindoor. They touch their mangalsutra look at each other. They were married now they couldn't believe their life and their husbands are not even looking at them. On top of that Brijesh has the proof that they are married. He might spread that into village. Villagers might kick them out. There families might have to suffer this. They were so stumped they didn't know what to do. Meera thought about nanu and what she thought about Ranjeet and she broke down. Sanjana also cried but she was worried about Meera.

Sanjana: Meeru ... sab theek hojayga

"Kuch theek nahi hoga Sanjana.. Sab Khatam ho gaya" Meera says and cries burying her face in Sanjana's chest "Sab...Sab khatam hoagya . Mujhe kuch samaj nahi aa raha ab hum kya karenge? kya batau nanu ko? Kya karu me? Aage chal ke kya hoga ? Kaha jayenge hum?"

Sanjana also cries even she was scared. They both cry for sometime. "Meera raat ho gayi. chal ghar chalte hai" Meera wipes her tears. their minds were so blocked they don't know what they should do? or what was going to happen?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 months later

Raina House

There was celebration as Pure Drop was again the top company in India with highest turnover.

Vidya and Varsha were doing the preparations. it was nothing glamorous but just all family together spending some time. 

"Vidya .. Varsha ab bas karo bohot khana banaya tumne .. bahar aao hamare saath baitho" Dadi calls them from the living room.

"Ji Maa" both of them answer at the same time. Everybody laughs. 

"Yeh dono ki alag hi dosti hai, behen se bhi badhkar hai" Dadu says

"Ab tum dono bhi aise hi bahuein lao hamare liye" Dadi says to Aviraj and Abhay

They both look at each other and give a fake smile their family. Since past two months they were sending money to Brijesh. They don't what those two girls must be doing.

'What she must be doing? Her name was Sanjana? ...Sanchi? ...I don't remember?  Is she waiting for me?' Aviraj was thinking

 meanwhile Abhay was also thinking the same 'What she must be doing? She has a boyfriend are they still together? she is married to me and still she is with him? I am sending money to Brijesh ... are they using it for their enjoyment? Why do I care... I am with Alisha ?  she can whatever she wants... she can...' 

"Oh bhayus kaha kho gaye" Sapna asks both of them snapping in front of their eyes. "Kuch..kuch nahi" Aviraj answers

Vidya notices that. She has been noticing their behaviour since past 2 months they were behaving a little odd. After returning from Bilaspur, they seem lost. Even in gatherings they don't enjoy much. Is everything okay?