| Prologue |

Sculpture.

Sculpture is like a silent poem, through which the artist can express their feelings, point of view, emotions and the beauty they see in the world or the sadness that it transmits to them.

Nicha was an artist, a sculptor, to be precise, she loved capturing the beauty of the people she met in blocks of marble and clay.

Her sketches narrated what her eyes saw and the beauty she managed to capture in the faces of the people she met.

Nicha loved to be inspired by the Renaissance movement for her works. In that period, the main objective of sculpture was to represent the human ideal, expressing its beauty, harmony and balance of the human body, in marble form. Renaissance sculpture had the ability to tell stories through the figures represented, making the rock material almost alive.

The soul of the young sculptor was pure and her eyes captured details that the world tended to miss.

The girl had drawn her knowledge and way of thinking from Michelangelo Buonarroti, a Florentine Renaissance sculptor. His sculpture attracted her, making her create a thousand scenarios in her mind around the subjects of her works, trying to imitate his realism as much as possible when she engraved on marble.

"You see a block, think about the image:

the image is inside, you just need to undress it."

- Michelangelo Buonarroti.

Minnie truly believed that each block of marble was designed for a specific work of art... And she liked to think that human beings were also created with a specific purpose in their lives and a specific soulmate for their heart, to which they are bound for eternity.

Nicha loved women, the beauty of their bodies, their facial features, the details of their skin.

The girl imagined treating her future partner like one of her marbles, taking care of it, preventing dust from settling on it, touching every point to dust away the whitish dust that she had created with the scalpel.

Women are delicate and Nicha knew exactly how to love everything delicate, from objects to people.