| Chapter 8 |

It was the evening of the exhibition.

Miyeon was still at her house, already dressed and wearing makeup, but her heart was heavy.

She was afraid. Afraid that Nicha would reject her. Afraid that Nicha would hate her.

At the same time, she couldn't wait to run to her. She couldn't wait to see her beautiful face.

The redhead got up from the bed, ready to go out.

She had to see Minnie. She had to talk to her. She had to apologize.

The redhead got on the bus, heading to the art gallery where Nicha's exhibition was displayed.

While on her way, it had started to snow, so the bus was stuck in traffic for several hours.

Miyeon arrived at the art gallery, seeing the building still lit, but empty.

The redhead saw one of the security men, stopping him.

"Is the exhibition finished?" she asked.

"Yes, we just closed." said the man.

Miyeon began to panic, trying to explain to the man that she needed to come in.

"P-Please, I have to see it." Miyeon said, showing her VIP ticket. "I have to see that exhibition today, I promised this to Nicha. I beg you."

"I'm sorry, miss. I can't let you in." said the man, inflexibly.

The redhead tried to bargain in every way, but the man wouldn't let her pass.

Miyeon sat on one of the snow-covered benches, under the snow, while some tears tracked her face.

She didn't know what to do. All the buses were blocked due to the snow and there was nothing she could do.

Miyeon looked up, watching the snowflakes fall, when an umbrella covered her head.

The redhead wiped away her tears, looking at the figure before her eyes.

Nicha was there, in front of her.

"Yeon... you made it." Minnie said, smiling slightly.

Miyeon said nothing, continuing to stare at Nicha as if she were a hallucination.

"Everything is fine?"

"A-Are you real?" the redhead asked, reaching out, touching the fabric of the sculptress' coat.

"Yes I am."

Minnie offered her her hand and only then Miyeon noticed the bandage on it.

"Y-Your hand... isn't healed yet? Lisa told me you were fine." Miyeon said, taking the Thai's hand in hers, starting to gently caress it.

"Hey, calm down. I'm fine, the chisel just slipped out of my hands while I was making my latest work."

Miyeon lowered her head, handing her ticket to Minnie, surprising her.

"I'm sorry, I was late and couldn't see it." the redhead said, saddened.

"Do you still want to see it?"

The girl looked up, looking into Nicha's eyes, before nodding.

Minnie vouched for her, allowing her to enter.

The whole gallery was for them.

The two remained silent, while Miyeon admired each individual work and its respective description, occasionally asking Nicha for details.

After an hour, the two girls reached the largest room in the gallery.

Miyeon saw not one, but two statues, placed one in front of the other, as if composing a scene.

The redhead carefully observed the faces of the two, remaining surprised.

"B-But that..."

One of the two had Nicha's face and appearance, while the other was like Miyeon's face and body.

The brunette approached the display on which the description of the work was written, remaining even more surprised.

"This work is the most important of the entire exhibition.

It represents the artist's beloved muse... Her Dahlia.

In her left hand she has the sculptress's bleeding heart, now wounded.

In front of her is the sculptress herself who tries to get closer to her, but the girl is unreachable.

The work is incomplete, just like the love the artist felt for

her beloved Dahlia."

Miyeon could no longer see the letters, due to the tears that had formed in her eyes.

Nicha approached her, making her face her, finally seeing the girl's tears.

"Yeon?"

"M-Min... Sorry... S-Sorry..." the girl murmured, while trying to dry the tears that were falling continuously.

Minnie approached her, caressing her face, taking a handkerchief, wiping away her tears, one by one.

"Lisa told me you have a lot to tell me." the sculptress whispered, caressing her face. "Do you want to go to my house? It's snowing and your house is far away from here, but I should be able to get to my house with my car."

Miyeon nodded, remaining silent.

To Be Continued...