| Epilogue |

5 years later...

Miyeon opened her eyes, seeing the light pass through the window, before feeling a weight on her.

The brunette looked down, seeing Nicha resting on her breast.

A lot had changed in five years. The two girls had now been married for two years.

Miyeon no longer had red hair, but dark brown.

Nicha had started to have international exhibitions, taking the opportunity to travel with her new family, often returning to Thailand to visit her parents.

The brunette shook Nicha slightly, trying to wake her up, starting to fill her with kisses.

"Min, wake up, I have to go to work." the girl whispered, stroking the girl's messy hair.

Minnie snuggled closer, holding Miyeon close, giving her a soft kiss on her collarbone, before slowly opening her eyes.

Nicha stood up, positioning herself over Miyeon, smiling at her.

"Good morning my love." Minnie said in a hoarse voice, before starting to pepper the girl's face with kisses. "Until the day I die, I'll keep wondering how you can be so beautiful in the early morning."

Miyeon smiled, capturing Minnie's lips between hers.

The two began kissing, until they were interrupted by a tender cry.

"I'll go," Nicha whispered, giving her wife another peck on the lips, before heading towards the crib.

Another new thing had arrived in their lives. The two girls had decided to try to have a daughter and that's how Dahlia came into their lives.

The little girl was only two years old and looked like Miyeon.

Nicha loved the two, trying to make them happy every day of their lives.

Minnie picked up Dahlia, hugging her.

"Hey, why are you crying? Mom is here." Minnie said, smiling, making the little girl stop crying. "You are much more beautiful when you smile. You are as beautiful as your mommy."

Miyeon smiled at the compliment and watched her wife playing with their daughter.

"Bring her here, maybe she's hungry."

"Are you hungry?" Minnie asked playfully, stealing a kiss from the little girl's cheek, before handing her over to Miyeon.

Every morning was like this, Miyeon was breastfeeding their little girl, while Nicha prepared breakfast, going to wake up Haku, all before the brunette went to work, leaving her wife, daughter and dog together.

Minnie was reliable, spending much of her time at home, while working on something new, leaving Dahlia to rest. When the little girl woke up, Nicha fed her, dressed her and put her in her carrier, taking her to the park for a walk with Haku.

After a few hours, Miyeon left, leaving the two and Haku alone.

Dahlia was in her high chair, watching cartoons, while Nicha was washing the dishes and Haku was resting in his dog bed.

Having finished washing the dishes, Nicha approached Dahlia, taking her into her arms, smelling a foul odor.

"Did our little Dahlia poop?" the Thai asked, playfully, lifting the little girl's shirt, filling her with kisses on her belly, making her laugh.

Minnie took Dahlia into the bathroom, laying her down on the changing table, undressing her.

"A cute little girl needs a bath." Minnie asked, tickling the little girl, making her smile. "Who has to take a bath?"