| Chapter 4 |

The days passed and the two girls began to see each other more often.

Miyeon loved spending time with Nicha, loved listening to her stories about ancient sculptors and their muses, loved listening to the stories behind every work of art from Nicha herself.

Two and a half months had now passed since the two had met. The two were now friends, but for the artist, Miyeon was a muse, the person through whom her heart beat, she felt as if her eyes were created only to look at her and her heart to beat only for her.

Miyeon continued to visit the park where it all began, taking Haku with her.

Nicha kept returning to the park to look for inspiration or take photos of the landscapes, even spending time with Miyeon while the girl read.

Haku and Minnie had become friends. The puppy had understood everything right away, causing the fate of the two girls to intertwine.

While Nicha sculpted, Miyeon filled her with questions and Thai didn't miss a single one.

The sculpture increasingly took on the appearance of the redhead. Its face was exactly like Miyeon's.

Nicha had made some changes to the statue's posture. The girl was now in a standing position, with a pierced heart in her hands, while her expression remained impassive.

The redhead loved asking Minnie for details of the work, asking her what inspired it. For some reason still unknown to her, Miyeon, of all Nicha's works, loved the story behind her current creation and how Minnie described its beauty, as if it were poetry inspired by the gods.

The redhead had started to appreciate the time she spent with Minnie, she loved when the girl welcomed her in a soft and warm hug.

The more time passed, the more Miyeon felt in the girl's presence. A feeling of warmth and affection enveloped her

"Miyeon"

She loved when her voice, warm and melodious, said her name.

"Miyeon"

She loved how her calloused but still incredibly soft hands touched her face for soft caresses or when Nicha gently shaped it to memorize the details.

"Yeon?" Minnie asked, finally getting the girl's attention. "Everything is fine?"

"Y-Yes," Miyeon said, perplexed. causing Minnie to worry.

"How about we take a break?" the sculptress proposed, moving closer to Miyeon, gently grabbing her hips, helping her down.

The two's faces were a few centimeters apart and their hearts were beating wildly.

The two remained still, while their gazes were fixed on each other. Minnie's hands still on the redhead's hips, as she caressed them gently.

"Yeon, do you want to dance with me?" Nicha asked, her eyes locked on Miyeon's.

The redhead nodded, making a smile grow on Minnie's lips.

The sculptress took her muse by the hand, approaching the record player, turning up the volume.

Listening to: Wishes

Jamie Miller

01:43 ───●──────── 03:59

⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻

iılıılıılıılıılııli

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

"Can I?" Nicha asked kindly, offering her hand to Miyeon, who immediately accepted.

Minnie wrapped her arms around the redhead, smiling, giving her a soft kiss on the cheek. Miyeon felt her pulse increase. Her eyes couldn't tear away from the sculptress and her deep black eyes, in which Miyeon lost herself.

"Yeon." Minnie whispered, looking into her eyes. "You don't have to tell me what's bothering you, but know that if you need someone to talk to, I'm here. I will gladly listen to you, for as long as necessary."

Miyeon didn't say anything, the girl's words were always well chosen and her availability had no boundaries. When Minnie paid her this little attention, Miyeon felt loved, like no one had ever done in her life. The redhead moved closer, wrapping her arms around Nicha's shoulders, burying her face in the crook of the girl's neck as the two continued to sway.

Nicha's scent invaded her nostrils, making her feel safe, wrapped in those strong arms.

The redhead stepped back, meeting Minnie's loving gaze. Le Thai reached out, caressing her face, moving some strands of her hair.

Miyeon saw the sculptress' eyes scan her face, focusing her gaze on her lips.

Their breaths clashed no matter how close their faces were, before uniting in a single breath that danced freely in the air.

Slowly Minnie approached, leaving a soft kiss on the corner of the girl's mouth, slowly backing away, admiring the girl's beauty.

"You are really beautiful." the Thai whispered, caressing the cheekbone of the marble-skinned girl.

Miyeon was filled with a feeling of love and affection. Her heart took the reins of the situation, pushing the redhead to connect her lips with those of the sculptor.

Minnie closed her eyes, pulling Miyeon closer to her as she continued caressing her cheekbone softly.

Their lips molded passionately, while the background music disappeared definitively. The two were now still, with only their lips moving.

The two separated to catch their breath. Minnie made their foreheads touch, giving one last kiss under the girl's eye.

Miyeon realized what had just happened, looking up, seeing the sweet, genuine smile dancing on Nicha's plump lips, but this was a mistake. All this shouldn't have happened.

That kiss shouldn't have existed.

Miyeon backed away sharply, startling Minnie, whose smile immediately faded. The girl's eyebrows furrowed as Nicha approached her, worried.

The closer Minnie got, the more Miyeon backed away.

"D-Don't come closer, Min..." Miyeon said, lowering her gaze to the floor, in an attempt to reorganize her thoughts, while Nicha was there, motionless and helpless and with her also her heart. "T-This was a mistake! That kiss shouldn't have happened. Y-You shouldn't have kissed me... N-None of this should have happened. It was a mistake to accept your offer!"

Miyeon looked up, seeing Minnie's expression, whiter than the marble behind her, while tears ran down her face.

It seemed as if the statue was Nicha and not the sculpture behind her.

Miyeon took two steps towards Minnie, before freezing. Once again, her heart was about to race to the sculptress, but she froze.

It was wrong.

This was all wrong.

"I-I... I have to leave." the redhead said, but when she was about to leave the studio, a hand grabbed her wrist.

"P-Please..." Minnie whispered, guiding the girl towards her, bringing her hands to her face. "What's wrong with loving someone? What was wrong with that kiss? Everything was so perfect, Yeon. Wha-"

"STOP IT MINNIE!" Miyeon shouted, surprising them both. "You said yourself that I could give up at any time... That time is now, so let me go... I never want to see you again!"

Minnie immediately let go, as if Miyeon was hot and impossible to touch.

Miyeon felt her heart shatter at the loss of contact with Minnie, but she had to do it. She had to go.

Nicha saw Miyeon go away, leaving her alone to pick up the pieces of her now shattered heart.

Her muse had left her, her Dahlia.

To be Continued...