| Chapter 7 |

When Nicha woke up the next day, she smiled bitterly, convinced that what she had experienced was a dream, but as soon as she saw her bandaged hands, she realized it had really happened.

Minnie brought her hands to her face, smelling Miyeon's sweet scent on them.

The girl looked around, hoping to find the girl still there, but all that was left was a green post-it note.

"I wanted to stay, I really wanted to, but I knew that if I stayed,

I would no longer have the courage to let you go.

I hope you will remember my words... forever.

Please don't hurt yourself.

- Yeon."

Nicha looked at the paper, remembering nothing from the previous night.

That paper made her more and more angry. If Miyeon really wanted to stay, why didn't she? They could have talked about it.

What interested Minnie the most was remembering what the redhead had told her the day before.

Only a few scattered scenes were present in her mind, until the memory of a kiss made its way.

Miyeon had kissed her, whispering a soft 'I love you', but there was something missing.

Nicha tried hard to remember, but her mind refused.

The sculptor took her notebook, starting to draw Miyeon in every corner of the paper, until an idea crossed her mind.

The Thai grabbed her phone, calling Lisa, asking her to move the show up a month.

Nicha got out of bed, grabbing the medicine Miyeon had left on her nightstand, before returning to the garage.

Minnie looked up at the statue. It still caused her pain, but she felt as if there was some hope in her.

The Thai took some sandpaper, starting to clean up the marble, before getting to work.

Minnie took the metal pieces and clay, designing a new miniature, before ordering a new marble piece.

Nicha had bitten off more than she could chew, but she had to finish this work before the end of the month.

This work has to be displayed at the exhibition.

There was always a hidden message in Nicha's works, but this was the first time she created complementary statues.

The month passed and the work was finished.

Minnie had asked Lisa to send a VIP ticket to Miyeon and so she did.

The blonde was standing outside at Miyeon's apartment complex, ready to ring the doorbell, when someone touched her shoulder.

Lisa turned, seeing Miyeon behind her. The girl looked thin and tired and perhaps she too, like Nicha, had not had a good time separated from her friend.

"Miyeon," Lisa said, surprised.

"Why are you here? Do you need something?" the redhead asked politely.

"I wanted to give you this," the blonde said, handing the ticket to the girl. "It's from Nicha."

Miyeon took the ticket, seeing the image of the statue with her appearance, smiling bitterly.

"How is she?" the redhead asked, looking up.

"She's trying to move forward. I wanted to thank you for what you did last time, if it wasn't for you she would never have gotten treatment." Lisa said.

"It's my fault, I had to do something to fix it." Miyeon said, looking at the note. "I miss her so much, but I don't want to bring her any more pain."

"You love her too, don't you, Miyeon?"

"... Yes... I love her all myself, but I need help to accept myself." Miyeon said, trying to swallow the tears that were building in her eyes. "For years my parents told me it's wrong to love someone of the same sex as you, for years they made me fear people like Nicha... and me. That evening I was scared and all I could think about was running away. The whole time, I did nothing but regret it and miss her. When I found her at her house, lying on the floor, unconscious, I feared the worst. There I realized that for everything I did to her, I don't deserve her... Minnie is the most fascinating and interesting person I could ever meet, and I... I let her slip away."

Miyeon was in tears at the end of her explanation and Lisa couldn't help but hug her, reassuring her.

"We all get scared and make mistakes, Miyeon. But what makes us lovable is when we do what we can to fix them by facing our fears. Minnie will understand." Lisa said, confidently. "Come to the exhibition. Nicha has prepared a surprise just for you. Take this opportunity to talk to her."

To Be Continued...