| Chapter 10 |

⚠️ Mature Content ⚠️

Nicha's room was getting hotter and hotter, the two girls' bodies were intertwined in a soft embrace, while their lips were still glued together.

Miyeon was straddling Nicha's legs, her hand was on her cheek, while the other was tangled in her black hair.

Their lips continued to desperately mold and caress, while subtle smiles grew on their lips.

The Thai's hands were on the redhead's thighs, caressing them softly with her thumbs. Miyeon could feel the warmth of Minnie's hands through her socks, feeling the fine hairs on her body stand on end at the mere contact.

Miyeon pulled away, looking into Minnie's eyes as she caressed her cheek with her thumb. The two girls were breathing heavily and their cheeks were red, but their eyes were fixed on each other.

The redhead smiled, placing a kiss on her cheeks, then one on her jaw, lifting the girl's head slightly to gain more access.

Nicha closed her eyes, feeling Miyeon's lips on every inch of her neck.

Minnie wrapped her arms around her, giving her a hug, letting her rest her head on her shoulder, rubbing her back.

Miyeon was relaxed in those strong arms.

"I love you so much." the Thai whispered, closing her eyes, before falling backwards onto the bed.

The redhead was on top, her head on Minnie's breast, listening to her heartbeat.

Miyeon took Minnie's bandaged hand, giving it a kiss.

"I love you too."

Minnie rolled over on the bed, switching their positions, looking intensely into Miyeon's eyes.

The Thai took the girl's face in her hands, giving her a kiss on the lips.

Nicha backed away, unbuttoning her shirt, remaining only in the bra, before approaching Miyeon, helping her to stand up from her legs

The girl was now sitting on the bed, while Minnie kissed her cheeks.

Miyeon didn't know where to look, in front of her was Nicha's breasts, still covered by the bra, but with the bulge sticking out of each cup.

The redhead tried to look away, but Minnie grabbed her chin, stroking it gently.

"You can watch." Nicha whispered, before placing her hands on the girl's back, reaching for the zipper. "Can I?"

Miyeon was red-faced, but nodded. She trusted Minnie and felt her gentleness in every action.

Nicha approached her, giving her a kiss on the lips, not a sensual kiss, but soft and gentle, without haste, as she unzipped her dress, letting it fall down her shoulders.

Minnie helped Miyeon remove her dress, leaving the girl in just her underwear and stockings.

Nicha took off her pants, doing the same with Miyeon's pantyhose.

She wanted to make sure that both of them were naked at the same time, so as not to make Miyeon feel embarrassed, but also to share every single second.