| Chapter 2 |

Days passed, but Nicha still received no news from Miyeon.

Almost every day, while working in her studio, she admired the portrait of the mysterious red-haired Aphrodite. As beautiful as a blooming Dahlia

Minnie hoped that the girl would give her consent. She wanted so much to reproduce the girl's perfect and impeccable features on clay and white marble.

Two weeks had passed and Minnie's birthday had arrived, but still no news about the girl... until then.

Nicha had started to lose hope, until, on the evening of her birthday, before midnight marked the end, a notification from an unknown number appeared on her screen.

She picked up the device, looking at the notifications.

🗨️Unknown Number

"Hi Minnie, it's Miyeon."

🗨️Unknown Number

"Is your offer still valid?"

Minnie's face lit up when she saw the girl's name. Without wasting even a second, Nicha replied.

🗨️ Min

"Hey"

🗨️ Min

"Of course it is"

🗨️Unknown Number

"I accept"

🗨️Unknown Number

"Tell me when and where to meet"

Minnie screamed with happiness, pumping her fist up and down.

"Yes Yes Yes."

The Thai responded immediately, the smile still on her lips.

🗨️ Min

"THANK YOU"

🗨️ Min

"Can you come tomorrow?"

And so they did. The two would meet in Nicha's studio to begin the work.

Minnie couldn't stand the idea of ​​seeing that beautiful girl who had now captured her heart again. Minnie had never felt anything so strongly for someone, but just by seeing Miyeon, her heart remained tied to her.

Like when you see a Dahlia for the first time and you can't help but stare at it, never wanting to take your eyes off it again.

Every artist has their own muse and for Minnie her muse was Miyeon.

Her heart had chosen her.

Miyeon was her Dahlia.

Dante also had his Beatrice, for whom he wrote the best compositions or Leonardo Da Vinci his Lisa Gherardini, for whom he painted the famous Mona Lisa painting.

All artists had a muse and now Minnie had hers too.

Every artist experiences the peak of their expression when they fall in love, giving birth to the best works, even if most of them told of a suffering and melancholic love.

Nicha was convinced that her love for her Dahlia would be different. She was sure that she would spend all the time in the world on her Dahlia.

It is the time she would have lost for her Dahlia that would have made her so important.

To Be Continued...