chapter 11

You open the doors to saw them.

"Hello (y/n)." You saw the whole family.

"Hello father." You sat down along with Joseph and Austin.

"Okay so everyone is here?" Everyone looked at each other and nodded.

"Okay let's start. As you know we haven't had a family event in six years. There were reasons behind that. Now I want to thank for those who came from far parts of the world. Some were from France some from China. Now let the games begin. We are going to strike hard, in the United States the government has some, toys. Very rich toys. Not only weapons but the most precious rock. A moon rock. So gather everything because we are going to war." Alot of people chuckled, some stayed silent like you. Then the doors flew open to reviled your favorite cousin. Anna. She had black boots, skinny jeans, a white t shirt and a brown leather jacket.

"Missed anything?" She smirked.

"Nothing have a seat." She sat next to you, you smile and she did too. Both of you had stick together since forever. She came all the way from Russia! I mean if I was in Russia I would probably freeze to death. Then your father continues.

"Well, we experts. Such as the black bird, and the assassin." There were some surprised people and some angry people.

"I didn't know that you were the assassin, (N/n)." You smirked and the meeting went on. They talked and talked. So the plan was, to Anna to go to the capital to distract them, while you went to the vault and get the prize. Not only you but the whole family. Your family was huge. So there were some people that you got along with. You went to your room and sat down.

In three days... Maybe you should take a small break. Then some knocking was on your door. You opened it to reviled your favorite cousins. Anna and Austin.

"Hey, wassup?" They both smirked.

"Well we ae going to have a ......POOL PARTY!!" He yelled at your ears. Then Anna shoved a bikini which were all black. Your face became slightly pink.

"What?" Then Austin and Anna smiled.

"Get ready. Meet us in the roof top!" With that they walked away. You looked at the bikini. Well you did wanted a break so. You put it on and it looked good on you. So you took a large jacket to cover you while you walk to the roof top. Once you got there you were greeted by shouting.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!" They screamed. Man you even forgot your own birthday.

"Thanks." You looked around. The lights covered the darkness. A white cake, which were three floors up, said "Happy birthday, (y/n)!"

You smiled. Little did you know that you were about to get the whole day ruined.