chapter 25

(Y/N)'s

So far it's been three days since the little 'accident' and the people started freaking out saying how they were under attack or whatever. If you ask me then they are such scary pants. But a little bird told me that the whole world is out for my head. Yep, me versus the world. But what fun is there without some family drama? The family has been debating whether or not to kill Anna or simply forgive her. Lol, that's never going to happen!

"You Annabel (Y/l), will be punished for the actions that you commit against your own blood. You will be sentenced to death by (y/n)'s sword. You betrayed us, for shall the word say. Hait tset otyn ohen!" Oh the last little part? Well is our little way of communicating without anyone knowing what it really means. That's the first language they teach us then English and so forth. Her death will be held in 3:00pm which was tea time. You particularly didn't like tea time as you saw it as a waste of time. You still had some injuries but they heal. Now where's our favorite police team at?~

_______

"ALFRED PAY ATTENTION!" "I AM!" "YOUR NOT I CAN SEE YOU USING YOUR BLOODY PHONE!" "I-" "SHUT UP!" All eyes went to th Russian. "We have to go through this meeting don't we?" The rest of the allies and Axis had a poker face (expect Germany and japan) . "He's right! What are we going to tell the president? What about the people? The hero says that we should worry more about that!" Arthur wasn't very happy with him shouting since he had a massive headache. "I-" The big screen in the room went blank and a familiar face popped up. "Hola! You missed me?" No other then the assassin appeared. "You! Why you little-" You cutt them off. "Please, you call that an insult? Now you can't track me little Matthew!~ Also I just wanted to check in with my best buddies." Matthew's eyes widen and he snarled. (Lolz I don't know what that means). "Why? Why are you doing all of this?" Your face became blank for a moment, but you then laughed. "Because is funny watching you chased your own tail."

______

A/N; I KNOW! I KNOW! THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SHORT BUT I DON'T HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE MAGICAL UNICORN UNIVERSE K? I DON'T HAVE TIME TO UPDATE MY SHITZ. apologise.

-Thismexicanisout