Chapter 33

You were in fact hating the God-driven universe, for all the trouble that you were in. The Allies --along with the US government-- is currently on your ass. All form of civilization is gone, and they are firing away. The little sensation is growing, and so as your body.

You duck as another little bullet went above your head. You were surely loveing it today. You see more trucks up hill where they are setting straps for you. Like hell they're going to corner you. So the best solution? Break the fine line, like a suicidal maniac. You breath in the cold air and look to your left to see the Allies. Now or ever.

You violently swing the breaks to move to your left, putting down your left to make your you don't fall. But as the sudden weight, and movement your ankle painfully twist. You hold your scream in your throat, as you slam in the gas. The Allies, caught in suprise, swing over trying to prevent hitting you. You smirk, not because they're hurt, but because you just got away with that little stunt.

Now with facing on the big bad wolves. The helicopters were already surrounding you in the beginng, but now they're so many that you think they're going to hit each other. Lights everywhere and they fire.

But they didn't fire first, you did. Well to be more specific your family. They do value the life of their own.

Hell once more breaks lose and as you were making your way to a friendly said you felt a rush like nothing you never felt before. First you felt nothing but your own breathing, but then came the sudden pain that makes you want to die. Then came the sudden darkness.

___________

@TheKawaiiPotato101 as promised I updated.