Chapter 26

|I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE |

_____

|Earlier|

The room was silent, they were currently in a room specialy made for this occasion. You had the dark clothes and Anna was dressed in white. "Annabel (L/N) you have cause too much trouble and you have revealed our identity to those outside this family. This is your punishment." You grab a golden sword and walk toward her. We tied her wrist and ankles togher and to the floor. Someone kicked her in the back of her leg causing her to fall to her knees. You brought my sword up and look down at her. You look down and she had a defeated face and a tears ran away from her eye. In no time you brought the sword down with all the force you had. You look down at the sword and had blood cover your hands and you had some in your face. "You, (y/n) (l/n) have brought justice and prosperity to this family and you have gotten your revenge. All of you are dismissed." They knew. They knew that you were great friends with her. You walk to your room quietly and close the door behind you. Even if she did betrayed this family, Even if she did betrayed you she helped you when no one else did. Tears threatening to fall you made your way to the bathroom. But before you made it you look at Anna's room. Something made you wonder. What happened to let her betray her only family? You silently open the door and was hit by the images. Her room was cover in ceiling to floor by old paperwork, newspaper, photograhs, and notes. What was all this? You walked to the big black screen and looked down at a bright blue sticky pad note that was scratched out. It was a code. You opened up her last history and it was a chat to someone. Few more minutes and their faces popped up. No, this isn't good. She has been working with the police for a year? Betrayal and rage ran through your blood and you snapped. That's it. You punched (destroyed really) a wall and tried so hard to control yourself. Then a idea popped up once more. If you can't to anything here, why not the little allies? You put on the code and such and mange to get into the police. You smirked and open the main chat. A little fun wouldn't hurt right? You didn't even bother to clean up the blood off your face. 3. What made them so special? 2. To betray their blood. 1. Doesn't matter now does it? "Hola! Did you miss me?" Their faces were priceless yes. Most seem shocked, others just were frozen. "You! Why you little -" the brut started talking but you had short time in your hands. "Please you call that an insult? Now you can't track me little Matthew!~ Also I just want to check in my best buddies!" Matthew seemed surprise for the least. "Why? Why are you doing all I this?" The French one asked. They must be joking right? "Because is funny watching you chase your own tail!"

___

A/N; I know I haven't updated in a while I'm sorry about that! BUT here's a little background knowledge about last chapter! Enjoy!

=₩=)/~Thismexicanisout