chapter 20

You stood in your ground knowing that if you do move these guys will shot. "Don't move!" Ivan shouted but honestly you just wanted to get the hell out of there. They slowly made their way to you. You didn't have any kind of mask and thisw as the first time they will see you without your mask. Meaning that they will see your face. "Turn around assassin." Sheez what's his problem. You did what they say but only showed half of your face. "ALL THE WAY NOW!" The brit shouted. "What crawled up your ass today?" You mumbled loud enough to be heard. Even your brother and your guards were trying not to laugh. When you did turn around they handcuffed you and your men. Fantastic. "You have the right-" I cutt him off. "You have the right to remain silent and blah blah blah I get it, asshole." It seemed that he was ready to kill. "Shut your mouth." Ivan said in a cold voice. "And why is that Ivan?" He seemed suprised by you saying his real first name. "Oh please I have more where that came from." An ambulance came and took your brother handcuffed. Then other officers took your men and you were led to a police car. "Oh really this is what you call a car? Looks like a metal piece of-" A familiar pain was felt in the neck. "Mudda fucker." Your world suddenly turn black.

________

[Alfred's pov]

She fell to the ground holding her neck where the dart hit her. Or what I simply call the thingy that makes you sleepy dart. Mathew carried her to the back and looked at us. "What do we do now?" Yao smirked. "We finally did it. We finally captured the assassin." I smile and laughed but we got in the cars and told the other policemen to take care of the mess. Now all we have to do is wait until she wakes up. I never imagen how cute she was in her- wait why I am thinking this?

__________

Sooooo *knive lands next to my face*

'DAMMIT I MISSED!'

Heyyyyyy I know all of you want to kill me for not updating or anything so yeah sorry. *Another knive lands next to me* 'HOW COULD I MISS?!'

Okay bye! *Runs, screaming bloody murder*

\(°^°)/~Thismexicanisout~\(°^°)/