Chapter 27

|Apology in advanced|

The president of the United States Of America wasn't really happy with the results of the investigation. "You mean to tell me that you still don't have a clue on who caused this?!" The media was already spreading theories and news of what happened in the station. It was spreading all across the globe faster than a wild fire! "What am I suppose to say to the people of the world?!" The Allies no their heads down with shame. "We couldn't find any trace of her transmission. We also tried to take some DNA but all the files were destroyed or taken sir, we can't-" The presindet raised his hand signal to stop. "I don't care what it takes to stop this criminals, I want them gone for good." And with that the line cut off. Arthur sighed and rubbed his temples thinking if possible ways to get the assasin agian. "This sucks balls aru!" Yao shouted and Ivan nodded. "Man this sucks what are we going to do?" The room busted with conversations. Arthur was ready to tell but our favorite German already beat him to it. "ENOUGH! WE HAVE TO DO THIZ AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE! THE PEOPLE WILL PANIC OF WE SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE ASSASIN! SO ENOUGH!" This time it somehow worked. The room does out and everyone stated at the german. "Okay dude no need to shout." Yet again Alfred always have to play with the fire. "Enough Alfred he's right. We have to do something about the people first, trying to calm them down about the whole thing. We'll slit up into two groups, one group will try to dig anything and everything about the assasin and get family. This means allies, reasources, banks, ect. This group will be of Mattew, Kiku, Yao and Ivan. They will give us information and leads to them. The other remaining will do the leads and work on the ground. Any prombles?" Many were quite surprises when those words escaped Francis. They expected this to come from Arthur (you too reader-chan don't denie it). Everyone shook their heads. "Thank you frog. I didn't know you had a brain." Arthur did however looked suprised. "Oh is that jealously I smell?~" Arthur was about to do a comeback when Ludgiw intervening. "Enough today was a long day and we need rest. Tommorow we will start any prombles?" No one said anything. "Very well then. Meeting is over."

____

A/N; Heyyyy how- *knife lands next to me* I love you too reader-chan.
TwT) I know I haven't updated in a very long time but I'm back!

=₩=)/ Thismexicanisout