Chapter something

By the time they finished their Meeting, about the FBI, US Army, CIA, and other fancy government agents were all around the place. This had to be just another normal routine to them with the whole terrorsit war and other madness. The Allies were being constantly being followed by the press, FIB, and other security. Finally they convince their boss to let them go and have some form of space. "ALRIGHT dudes! Any ideas of how we are going to catch this criminal mind?!"

Most of them groaned and decided that they will have a five minute break, which of course let into chaos. "THIS WILL GET NOWHERE IF WE DON'T WORK TOGETHER AND STOP FIGHTING!" Ludgiw yelled out to the room making it echoed. He composed himself and took the breath that he needed. "We need to make up a plan to successfully capture the Assassin without fail this time."

_______

But in the other side of the city, there was a figure standing on thw edge of the roof. She smiled and looked down at the colorful and bright streets of New York. The scent of the air was thick and she loved every second of it. Freedom at last. She jumped to the next building, making another jump to the other building. She tapped her feet, as if she was dacing, running through the buildings. It was difficult since the whole world is looking to you. She felt free from the clutches of the world and saw the familiar building, a simple small bank. Of course no one is stupid enough to think that she is going to strike a bank in the middle of the night when the whole world is looking for her, right?

Well I'm sorry to disappoint you. The white --kawaii-- cat face mask, covered her face well. The bright colorfull gas made it look like the world was alive and healthy. The money was there in the taking, but it won't me fun without some little traps would it? Most of the worth values here were diamonds and jewelry.  That of course made her day, the traps of course. The cameras were covered by the (fav. Color) dust. There she slipped through the lasers and came face to face with the prize. As she was getting her prize, the red alarm went off and started to scream to the authority. She quickly grabbed them and made her way to the roof. The night sky was filled with starts. So lovely. The sounds of far-off sirens meant for her to leave. She skipped through the night and once more the lovely city was under water.

______

A/N; Hello I'm here to apologize *random tv thrown at me* I know it's been a month since you last saw me but I'm here! *and not dead.

Thismexicanisout