chapter 21

(Y/N)'s pov

Okay this is not what you had in mind. You were currently sitting in a metal chair (which was uncomfortable) in front of your least favorite team. The Allies thought that if they asked few questions you will answer every single one of them. Man they were wrong. Instead you kept your silence and they shouted you with questions. Like for example here's Arthur; "TELL ME WHO YOU ARE WORKING FOR!" Or for another example here's Alfred; "DUDE JUST ANSWER THE DAMM QUESTION!" Or come on they really thought you could crack that easy? Now handcuffed you were playing different scenes on your head trying to escape Satan's hell hole. And from what you heard your brother is in the hospital recovering from the shot from the sniper. You were snapped out of your thoughts when the Frenchman slammed his hands on the metal desk "JUST SPEAK FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!" You slowly rose your head to meet his eyes. "Francis Bonnefoy born in Paris, France age 26. You're 175 cm. Arthur Kirkland born in London, England age 23, 173 cm. Alfred F. Jones, born in Washington USA age 21 you're 177 cm. Ivan Braginski born in Moscow Russia age 29 you're 182 cm. Wang Yao age 30 born in Beijing, China. Matthew Williams born in Ottawa Canada, age 21. And I have more where that came from." Their eyes were wide open and they had their mouths open. You fought off the merge to laugh. "H-How do you know that?" Alfred stumbled among his words. Then you couldn't help but laugh. "Please I know that you love to stuff your face with hamburgers especially with McDonald's but sometimes goes to the burger place in the corner of Brooklyn. What was the name? Umm something like Emma's burge place or something like that?" He let out a girly scream. "HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW THAT?!" You laughed again, man they were really easy to scare. "S-She could be lying." Matter whispered. "Hey Matthew how's Kumaijrou? Heard he got sick by the extra over due maple syrup." He let a small scream and he's face paled. "Umm guys could we talk outside?" Alfred nervously asked his fellow friends. "Um sure." And then they left. You sigh, okay time to make your move.

_________

Sorry for not updating sooner, but hope you like it!

-Thismexicanisout