A new game!

A new game!

Ash blearily opened his eyes. All around him was a dark blue void.

"Wha! where am i?" Ash questioned himself seeing as he was in side a void and standing on air.

"Oh you're awake, good to see you up sleeping beauty." a mocking playful voice echoed all around Ash.

"What, Mewtwo is that you?" Ash questioned the voice.

"Hey! do i look like a Beerus knock off to you?" echoed the voice in indignation.

"What kind of pokemon is Beerus?" Ash asked curiously.

"pfft! Beerus is not–you know what i approve!" and the voice faded away.

"hey! you approve what tell me hey! HEY!" Ash too slowly faded.

In the real life all the pokemon cried reversing the petrification.

Ash woke up with a gasp as Pikachu tackle hugged him Ash hugged back, Behind Pikachu was a floating blue transparent game window, on the window was written.

Welcome! trainer you have been chosen as the Gamer of this world.

This gamer system is very different yet similar to other gamer systems. The Poké-gamer System will only allow the pokemon of the trainer to level up and more features will unlock as you develop.

Current Features:- Pokémon, Bag, Pokedex, Shop, Feats, objectives.

Ash blinked as the window disappeared.

Suddenly Ash heard Mewtwo spoke. "it does not matter who is more powerful, that the clones and originals both have value, and that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant: it is what one does with life that determines one's destiny." Mewtwo said, also says that "it would be best if no one knew about what happened." When Mewtwo flies off, As a result, all of the memories of this event are erased from the Trainers' minds accept Ash's and his pokemon's.

Ash, Misty, Brock, and everyone else instantly find themselves back at the Pokémon Center with no memory of their adventure on New Island. Nurse Joy is also back, offering shelter from the storm. Going out to the pier, Ash sees Mew in the clouds as the storm ends and tells Misty and Brock that when his journey began, he saw a mysterious Pokémon, and now he believes he just saw another. Misty thinks that Ash was just imagining it, but Brock points out that maybe he wasn't. With that, the three friends prepare to continue their journey.

Meanwhile, Team Rocket, on the now-empty and green New Island and with no clue how they got here, decide to take a vacation.

Suddenly a window appeared in front Ash.

Peark Gained Pokè-Gamer:- aspect 1 This peark allows the gamer to be not be effected by any Pokemon attacks in battle.
aspect 2 This peark also allows the gamer to think clearly in battle, no distractions can allow gamer to be distracted in battle.

Ash blinked and remembered how he got petrified, how he met that deity and received this power...wait power he could get even stronger surely he could now become Pokémon master.

the window appeared again

Objective 1 Be the very best Be come a pokemon master. Being a master is not about capturing every single pokemon, it's being able to master every single type and help the weakest of pokemon to be the strongest.

"Well atleast i know what to do now." Ash muttered to himself as the window disappeared.

"You said something?" Misty asked

"No let's just go." Ash said and walked back Pikachu on his shoulder as usual.