Chapter 3- ominous voices

HEYYA GUYS SORRY I'VE BEEN INACTIVE DUE TO MY EXAMS. I HAVE CREATED AN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT FOR UPDATES AND SPOILER RELATED TO THE STORY AND AM IN THE PROCESS OF UPLOADING THE AESTHETICS OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS AND HAVE ALREADY DONE SO FOR THE PRINCES AND SERA..GO FOLLOW- author.sphoenix08 ON INSTA IF INTERESTED. ENJOY THE UPDATE.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter-3

Seraphina

Still reeling from the most vague and weird psychic reading of my life i decide to get out of the damned bar and finish what i came here for. With the plan on how to intercept the situation already formulating in my mind i pay the cashier and leave the bar/restaurant, It's still two hours to sundown so i make my way to the old town house swiftly without delay. As it starts to approach nearer i start to get this weird unexplainable feeling from the building, i get this vague vibe that i was supposed to come here or someone or something has been waiting a long time for me to finally come here. And that is what freaks.me.out. Logistically this is a very stupid and bad kind of mission, i mean i have little to no inkling as to what i might encounter, there is no reconnaissance and absolutely no way can i even begin to predict what i may come across after i step foot inside this mysterious building and the worst part is, that is what is exciting and appealing to me about it and makes my even more keen to go in.

Is that dark? sick? Self-sabotagey? Even a dummy would say abso-fucking-lutely YES but no after all i've done and gone through this is what makes my cold dead vampiric heart feel a little bit alive, stepping into the unknown and finding out what the hell is really going on in our world and what the fuck is coming and what do these ominous signs really mean and making it my bitch against all odds makes feel more alive than anything else..besides what is life without a little risks. Damn i can practically feel my mom shaking her head thinking how someone as levelheaded as her birthed someone like me or well like dad but he was way worse. I laugh out loud at that as i feel a pang of grief at my heart at thought of my family but i push it deep inside a corner of my heart and advance towards the townhall everyone in this god-forsaken town seems to be scared shitless of.

Ah there it is..the townhall has a mansion-like structure with surprisingly much of its original elements seemingly preserved making me think why it was put out of use as i it mostly looks like a solid building that is just in need of some deep cleaning, repairs and a hell of a paint job "strange" i utter out loud at this.

Well what do i care what these god-damned people do as long as it doesnt affect me no fucks given.

Putting aside my judgment i advance towards the threshold of the place and mutter the protective spell to reveal any traps at the entry.."huh nothing well this is off to such an enthralling start" i say my voice dripping with sarcasm.

But all that dies very soon as i step over the threshold and feel a powerful energy signature (probably what i am here for) that seems to be pulling me towards itself which is why within 10 minutes as i look around the atrium i spot a trapdoor at the southeast corner, i pace towards it and open it up to find a dark staircase going to what probably will be an even more shady basement to this shady place. FML! Why can't it be a tropical beach or a five-star resort like ever i am so sick of creepy basements ughh.

I go deep into the stairs and as i turn around i am faced with a blinding light and as i close my eyes for a microsecond and i stumble forward unknowingly triggering something as mundane as a trip wire and suddenly something sharp pierces my calf and fall on my knees. "Wow the fates are not with me today" i say through a strained voice and just as i am about to remove that inconvenience lodged in my calf 3 shadows start to swirl around me and they become into masked human like warrier who start to come at me.

I dodge the first one and kick it on its back and summon my magic and throw a fire orb onto the second one. Just as i am about blow up the third one the first one attacks from behind and gets a hit in, pain rushes to my gut but i quickly heal..pissed at these shits i summon an unfamiliar magical orb- light huh didn't know i could do that i pace away from the three of them using my superspeed and expand the light magic and send a light explosion big enough to light a 13 storey building and cover my eyes. A second later the shadows vanish as though they were never there in the first place.

Suddenly a creepy voice echoes overhead out of nowhere and says, " Welcome daughter of magic, the temple recognizes you..we have been waiting for this day, what you seek seeks you but needs you to be prepared for the change the turning tides of this realm will unleash. Remember what you want might not always be what you need and what you need is waiting for you through that portal" then it goes silent and a glowing emerald portal appears.

It takes a lot to rattle me but thats twice i heard ominous shit about the god-damned destiny and it is really ruining my mojo.

AUTHOR

Seraphina's curiosity gets the better of her and she ignores self-preservation and acts on her deep-down craving to fulfill her destiny as she nears the portals admiring the glistening emerald color and steps into what will be the beginning of the rebirth of the millennia.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THAT WAS THE UPDATE. DO LEMME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENTS. PLS VOTE, SHARE FOLLOW IT WOULD MEAN I LOT. UNTIL NEXT TIME

LOVE

SPHOENIX<3