Episode 21

" EMMA !" Sara called out my name and come into my kitchen. "Jesus Christ! Sara ...you freaking me out " I wiping my shirt which is full of spiling coffee drops cause of she shouted at me. "What is that ?"she puts her I Pad on the table . "What ?" I grab it ,to have a look. It was a Breaking New about me and Carlos. I put down my mug on the table and scroll down to read more.

The Breaking News :

" Is Emma Bella starting her new Relationship State with Ferrari Driver Carlos Sainz Jr?"

"Last night at Ferrari Fashion Show Week ,we spotted Emma with Spanish F1 Driver Carlos Sainz together ,went out with hand in hand ."

"Is Carlos Sainz gonna become Emma's next Dating?"

"Emma Bella Lounge us not only her New Album but also her New Boyfriend from Ferrari."

"Are they really dating? or What is their situation ?" I keep reading the news with Title by title. I look up at to Sara who is staring at me with Death Stare. "Why?...they are nice topic and nice photos of us " I said .Then, I put down the I pad on the table and grab my mug again. "Are you serious ?" she asked me with frown. "Yeah, as you can see...I am serious." I walk out from the kitchen with mug. "But why?...why him and why don't you told me first?" Sara follows me and asked me. "Cause he is perfectly fit for my Dating Rumors cause we both have same kind of situation and It was sudden choice, so I don't have time to tell you.". She seem like confusing a lot . "But ,what if Ferrari rejected or canceled about that?" she added. "I don't think so they will, Ferrari is not just like Mercedes .They also need some waves of popularity ...So I don't think they will" I said to her while sipping my coffee. "Why are you so sure?" Sara asked me. "Sara!...I never do anything without any reasons. And I am always sure about this". I walk back to the kitchen to wash my mug . Before I walk back into the kitchen , I called out her "They will call you in a minute". 

After I finished my wash and walk up to my Bedroom ,Sara is on her phone . She gestures me to stop while she is on her phone. I stand straight on the stairs . She looks at me and let out a sigh after she hang up the call. "They told us to come to their office and to discuss with them" she said. I just give her a nod and keep walking up to my Bedroom. "We will leave in a hour later!" she called out her. "I am on it!" I also added.

Emma's outfit :

I don't want to wear specially for today

I don't want to wear specially for today .So I just wear causally.

-------------------------------------------

Carlos Pov:

"Mate is that true ?" Lando grabs my shoulder and asked me." Are you really dating with Emma Bella ?" Daniel added with gasp . I give them nods while I am reading Breaking News on the Internet. "How?....How did you guys meet?" Max joined our conversation . I was so into the reading ...so I didn't hear Max statement. 'Carlos answer!" the loud French accent interrupt mine. It was Charles who seem in bad mood. "We just happened and Guys ...come on ...we are not a kids anymore." I told them. "Yeah, he is right ...we are not a kinds anymore. So, we can date whoever we want." George added. "Wow ....Carlos, you are really a keeper "Alex said while he is holding a bottle of water. Charles slams down to the table and leave from the room. "What is he happening?" Max asked. "I guess Morning Sickness" Daniel said in chuckle. We all laugh out loud. When we are talking to each other, my assistant Fernando comes into the room and said" Carlos ...she is here". We all look at him and I give him a nod. "Wow....Emma Bella is coming to you ...what a Nice Morning " Lando slap my arm and said.

"Yeah .She is comes here...for me. She comes here to see me." I mumbled to myself. I walk out from Ferrari Drivers room , to meet her at the Office.

------------------------------------------------

Lets go back to Emma Pov:

Sara opens the door for me. I saw some men who are wearing their Ferrari Uniform. We both take a seat opposite of them. After a later, Rocco also come in. He gives me a wink and take a seat beside of others. There is almost nearly 6 men which are sitting in front of us. But ,on us ...there is only me and Sara. After a few mins later, I heard the door swing open. I let out a sigh and look up at. It was Carlos who is in the Ferrari Racing Suit .He gives me a small smile and take a seat in front of me. "So , shall we start ?" the man who is sitting at the top of the Meting Chair. "I am Frederic Vasseur and I am a principle of Ferrari team. He introduces himself to us. " I am Sara Carter and I am her personal Manager of Emma's ." " Where is your Principle or something higher Miss Bella?" as soon as Sara's introduce finished one of the men asked us with straighten tone. Before Sara tries to opens her mouth to explain ,I interrupted her. " I am. " I look at them . "I am a Founder and this is my CEO." I point out to the Sara and said. "So , you can keep going Gentlemen" I added. "We don't rejected or no common comments about your Relationship ,but don't mixed the Personal and Job." Ferrari team principle added. "I will" I swiftly respond. "Carlos ...how about you?" he asked Carlos. " I will make sure" he said and looks at me. They all stand up and leave from the room by leaving Carlos and his assistant Fernando.

"I know this is what kind of Relationship and I really want you guys to take care" Fernando said. "It is only for Dating Rumors...don't be too specific Mr. Fernando "Sara said. "Emma and Carlos are not a teenagers so ...you don't have to tell them what to do." she added. Fernando gives us a nod and went out from the room. "What will you gonna do ?" Sara turns towards and asked me. "What do you mean?" I asked her back. "Stay of Come?" she said. "I will sent her back after our lunch "Carlos answered before I try to respond. I look at him...he is also looking at me. "Fine ,I will leave it up to you Carlos" Sara stands up from her seat and leave from the room. Carlos and i looking at each other for a while before laugh out loud.