19

It was almost one in noon , but there was silence surrounding the room as Avyaan was still sleeping peacefully after reaching back home.

These long flights have always been so tiring no matter which class you would choose to travel in.

"Bhai , wakey wakey" Dhruv said as he entered the room all dressed up , fresh and active.

"Bhai , It's almost one," Dhruv added sitting on the bed as he softly adjusted Avyaan hair which were falling on his face.

Avyaan hummed , turning to the other side.

"Get up , Mom and Badi Mom went out , they called me to wake you up" Dhruv told , explaining one of the reasons behind waking him.

"I am making us breakfast today, let's get up bhai" Dhruv stated another reason. As he told the same to househelp.

"Hmm , Awake" Avyaan muttered , slowly Opening his eyes.

"And why are you making breakfast?"

"Because , I want to , Aloo paratha is what everyone ate for breakfast" Dhruv answered , scrunching his nose. There used to be a time when he used to love aloo paratha but now , He just doesn't seem to dislike them any less.

"Oh , then make it," Avyaan said , agreeing with his brother.

"What? By the way"

"Bhai, how about I try making poha today?"

"Those flattened rice?"

"Hm , don't say no please, yesterday I came across a video," Dhruv said grinning , searching for the video on his phone.

"Okay , I am up for it" Avyaan agreed and Dhruv pulled his cheeks muttering a small thankyou in excitement.

"What's with everyone pulling my cheeks?" Avyaan muttered , rubbing his cheeks.

"Your skin is so soft bhai ," Dhruv answered, chuckling.

"Did you talk with bhabhi?" Dhruv asked, deciding it would be more convenient and easy to cook while being on call with Varahi Instead of being guided through some video.

Avyaan shaked his head in negative , as he rested his head on the head rest , closing his eyes.

"Bhabhi , What's up?" Dhruv greeted her with a sweet smile on his face , as he held his phone at quite a distance from his face. Face timing Varahi.

"Fine , Dhruv , what were you doing?" Varahi asked , her voice coming out excited and soft as she spoke , while Avyaan's eyes shot open as he heard her voice.

"Nothing , just came to wake Bhai up" Dhruv replied , turning his phone's screen toward Avyaan, who was sitting patiently, looking at dhruv.

The couple looked at each other , before Varahi squinted her eyes and Avyaan just looked at her.

"Mujhe nahi karni inse baat" Varahi said , and Dhruv faced the camera , suppressing his smile as he asked , surprise making its way on his face.

"Haw , why?" Dhruv asked , looking at the screen and glancing at his brother , who now seemed the least interested. He was still quite sleepy , but deciding to do his morning routine, he removed the blanket and got off the bed , walking to the closet after putting his phone on charge.

"Bhai , Atleast talk to bhabhi" Dhruv said , making Avyaan glare at him , as he ignored and walked to the wardrobe, collecting his clothes , he went inside the bathroom.

Dhruv pressed his lips together , as he looked at Varahi who was smiling looking at his reaction, while Dhruv raised his brows , indirectly asking her what happened.