50

The family sat together drinking evening tea as Yuvaan entered

"Bhai , I got these" Yuvaan’s excited voice reached Avyaan as he held the photo frames in his hands walking towards the couch.

"Photo Frames?" Dhruv asked.

"Hmhm , see" Yuvaan showed it to everyone as they got busy looking at the photo frame.

"This picture is so beautiful , see" Shalini appreciated, showing the picture to her husband as he hummed looking at the couple.

Varahi sat next to Avyaan looking at the family photo frame in his hand.

"Wow , look at this , Bhabhi looks so pretty," Trisha exclaimed, showing the picture to everyone.

"Show me" Radhika said as she looked at the photo frame admiring her grandkids.

"Dadi" Avyaan called her out as she forwarded the picture to him.
Avyaan glanced at Varahi as they looked at the picture.

"Avyaan,  what the-"  Varahi's eyes widened as her hands instinctively held him. He was almost about to kiss the picture in his hands in front of everyone.

Varahi's cheeks heated up as she kept looking at him , taking the photo frame from his hand. Varahi passed him a firm look which wasn't noticed by anyone except him.

Man had no shame.

"Avi , You were planning some Vacation , is it decided?" Ranvijay asked, looking at his son. Avyaan shaked his head as he spoke.

"No Dad , we haven't talked about it yet" Avyaan replied while his father nodded.

"Where are you people planning to go?" Ragini asked.

"Mom, I was thinking of either Greece or Peru or Baku" Avyaan replied and glanced at Varahi.

"Beta, where do you want to go?" Ranvijay asked, looking at Varahi. Varahi glanced at Avyaan and then back at him.

"Anywhere , where ever he wants to go"

"You are saying wherever he wants to go and he is saying wherever you want to go" Varahi's heart fluttered as she looked at her husband briefly.

"Bhabhi Greece would-" Dhurv added suggestively.

"Tu chup kar , let them decide" Nishanth interrupted, making everyone chuckle. He smiled looking at his son's expressions as he looked at him with his jaw dropping.

"Dad," Dhruv whined as he too smiled.

Varahi smiled as he glanced at Dhurv and then at Avyaan as she whispered looking at him , "Greece?" . Avyaan smiled as he nodded softly indicating her to tell everyone.

"Greece'' Varahi replied and Dhruv clapped his hands against each other causing everyone to smile at his antiques.

'So , Greece it is" Ragini nodded looking at her husband as both of them smiled.