23

Please VOTE & comment.

🐇

"The hell?" Avyaan said, looking at his wife , not believing in whatever she said.

What the hell does she mean by Avyaan Singhania Ban?

"I don't want to be called a peace-ruiner again , Mr.Singhania , So I would prefer to maintain a proper distance" Varahi replied, as her voice became edgy and sharp.

Avyaan took a deep breath , he thought the topic was over when it hadn't even started.

Being called a peace-ruiner by your own husband was the last thing any wife would want to hear , even if he was kidding it didn't sound like a freaking joke anymore.

"I told you I was kidding ," Avyaan explained as he sat on the bed , his head resting against the headrest.

"It didn't sound like a joke to me," Varahi pressed , looking anywhere but at him.

Now , she would definitely cry if she looked at him .

Crying over such a matter which he himself mentioned as a joke would be so silly of her , but she couldn't help.

She wanted to cry holding him and ask why he said that.

"Varahi , be a little understanding" Avyaan said , his voice was low but firm as he looked at her.

Varahi clenched her jaw as she nodded , moving forward to her side of bed to lay down and sleep.

Understanding my foot.

Avyaan's brows knitted together as he saw Varahi getting ready to sleep , forwarding his body , he circled his arm around her waist and other around her neck softly as he pulled her to his side resting her head on his lap.

Varahi's eyes widened as a shriek left her mouth at the sudden pull ,
"What the hell?" Varahi almost shouted , as she tried removing herself from his hold.

"Relax" Avyaan whispered, his hold on her body tightening every minute as she tried to free herself.

Varahi felt like crying at this point because she didn't want to cry in front of him.
Silly , very silly , she knew , but she couldn't help.

"Avyaan, leave me" Varahi snapped at him as he tightened his hold around her waist while as thumb drew circles over her t-shirt. It was weirdly soothing.

"Avyaan please leave me" Varahi whispered again her eyes closed , why was he not understanding? 
She tried to remove his arm around her.

"Open your eyes''Avyaan whispered instead , to get a head shake in return.

Sighing , Avyaan got laid beside Varahi , making her face him.

"Why are you not opening your eyes?" Avyaan asked softly, looking at her face closely , her hairline filled with the powdered sindoor - which was his favourite , her soft pink lips , her forehead adored with a beautiful stone bindi.

"I will , leave me" Varahi said , trying to push him with her palms on his chest.

"Are you trying to kill your husband by knocking his head on the corner of the table beside your bed?" Avyaan whispered mischievously and Varahi's movements ceased as she finally opened her eyes, looking at him.

"No , but I am planning to suffocate him with this pillow" Varahi replied pointing at the pillow kept beside them.

Avyaan smirked, hearing her as he leaned closer as he whispered in her ear, "Suffocate him with something else , instead" Varahi's cheek turned crimson red as she almost screamed , trying to get away from him.