Chapter 6 🐺

The next day, which was a Sunday, Analia and the rest had the day off. Then, on Monday, bright and early, they got ready for work. In fact, they had two weeks of work before their planned girls' trip to Sokcho. Hence, they made the decision to work a bunch of overtime shifts over the two weeks to earn a bit of extra cash to spend on their girls' trip.

Meanwhile, San had made up his mind and decided he would pursue Analia. He thought to himself that the worst that could happen is that she could reject him, but he was hopeful that that wouldn't happen.

He then informed his brothers of his decision, and they were very excited, to say the least. He immediately came up with a plan to get closer to Analia. The plan involved Hongjoong, Jongho, Mingi, and Yunho frequently visiting the hospital to see their Aunt and Sang-hee but also to watch Analia a little to get a sense of her demeanor. Since they were the owners of the hospital, they even arranged a tour of the hospital and met the staff.

Which was a blessing in disguise because they got to meet the specialist and pediatric nursing team who was treating Sang-hee, who had started receiving chemo and radiation therapy for her ganglioglioma.

The treatment made little Sang-hee very weak and frail. Hence, Hongjoong came up with the idea of having a nurse specifically care just for Sang-hee. Since they got the report from the head of nursing for the hospital that Analia is one of the best nurses in the pediatric unit, he thought it would be a great idea to have her care for Sang-hee and give San a chance to perhaps get close to her-maybe?

Hongjoong was also aware of the cute little relationship Analia had established with Sang-hee on the day of the accident, so when he told his brothers this, they also figured it just made sense to choose her. While Yeosang felt it would also give them a chance to see if any wolf powers popped up while being around them more, especially San.

So on Wednesday morning, Analia had just entered the unit and placed her bag in her locker when the pediatric unit manager told her to go to the head nurse's department office before starting her duties. Analia wondered if something was wrong because, in the hospital, the only time you get called up by the head nurse for the whole hospital is when you either did something wrong or you're getting allocated somewhere else. To her knowledge, she had always been on top of her game when it came to her work.

So, the only thing she could think of was that they were probably changing her assignment to the emergency unit since the unit manager there had been teasing her about wanting her to work down there. Analia sighed and then quickly made her way to the head nurse's office so she could return to the unit and get started on her work-that is, if her assignment wasn't about to be changed.

After a quick elevator ride, Analia arrived at the head nurse's office and knocked on the door, where she heard a gentle voice from the other side say, "Come in."

Analía places her hand on the doorknob, takes a deep breath, and puts on her most polite smile. Then, she proceeds to open the door and walk in while cheerfully chirping, "Good morning, ma'am. I heard you..."

Analía couldn't finish her sentence because as she walked into the office and looked around, she was greeted not only by the head of nursing but also by Sang-hee's doctors, as well as San and his brothers.