2

It's been a month since Y/n and Vox formed a contract. Y/n instantly became the number one artist beating Verosika mayday. Y/n's fan base grew and so did her ego.

"Y/n! You're on in five!" One of the stage crew members shouted from the other side of her dressing room door.

"Okay!" Y/n shouts back finishing her makeup. The door opens and Vox walks in with Velvette behind him.

"Hello my dear! I brought Velvette by to help you with tonight's show!" Vox pushes Velvette a bit forward.

"Don't push me like that fucker." Velvette spat before walking up to Y/n.

"Hello darling! You look absolutely gorgeous but your outfits have been pretty shitty. Luckily you have me!" Velvette spun Y/n around. Vox was already gone by the time Y/n looked back at the door.

Y/n had been wanting some alone time with Vox but Vox only talked to her if it was about work. No matter how hard she tried he would always ignore her or just leave.

"What's with the face? You're too pretty to frown darling! Let's get you a new outfit!" She snaps her fingers and changes Y/n into a two piece revealing outfit.

"You look so hot! I even want to have sex with you." Velvette claps. Y/n smiled and thanked her.

"You're on!" The stage manager shouted. Velvette pushed Y/n to the door and waved.

"Good luck Darling!" Y/n waved back and walked out the dressing room. On her way to the stage Vox stood by the curtain staring at his phone. Y/n was about to pass him before Vox spoke.

"Good luck." Y/n ignores him and walks on stage. The show began and Vox stood on the sidelines watching Y/n. Y/n would sneak glances at him and she would wink at him causing Vox to mumble and look at his side. Once the show was over Y/n made her way to the meet and greet.

Y/n met a good amount of fans before Vox ended the meet and greet.

"You did fantastic out there my dear!" Vox flashed a smile.

"Thank you Mr Vox." Y/n bowed a bit and smiled. Y/n's shoulder was tapped on and Y/n turned around to see who touched her. It was a male sucubus who was kinda shaking.

"Hi Y/n I-I'm such a big fan. I wanted your autograph."

"Hi! Thank you so much for supporting me! Of course I'll give you an autograph." Y/n smiled and grabbed the notebook he was holding. He instantly grabbed it back and opened the book for her. She ignored the action and signed it.

"Thank you so much! I've been a fan since you started performing at Ozzie's!" He exclaims.

"Wow for that long! In that case." Y/n gives him a peck on the cheek. "For my biggest fan." She winks and waves bye. The man stands there in shock before turning to run away. Y/n giggles and turns back to Vox who looks very annoyed.

"He didn't even pay you for that kiss." Vox crossed his arms. Y/n rolled her eyes and walked in front of Vox. Vox followed her silently back into his limo. Y/n sat across from him pulling out her phone.

"Who are you texting?" Vox questioned as Y/n started typing away at her phone.

"No one." Y/n doesn't acknowledge him and keeps texting. Suddenly a chain appeared and she was pulled harshly towards Vox.

"What the fuck!" Y/n shouted as she landed in front of Vox's knees. Vox snatched the phone and frowned. He turned the phone to Y/n showing her a passcode.