11

"You always cling onto me like a leech and it's so annoying. Youre so damn needy and desperate for love that you'd just pick anyone.."

Y/n woke up feeling groggy from last nights show. When Vox and Y/n got back to the tower Vox and her went for three rounds before going to sleep. The next ring they are going to is the Gluttony ring. But it wasn't till tomorrow so she had a free day.

Y/n hopped out of bed and walked to the shower, taking a long hot one before getting out and dressing up for the day. Y/n pulled out her phone while she was putting her shoes on and called Angel. After a few rings the call went to voicemail, Y/n let out a massive sigh and she sits on the couch putting one leg over the other. She thinks for a bit before getting an idea. She pulls out her contact list and clicks on BITCH ASS BOSS.

It rings for six seconds when Vox answered

"What?" He says in an annoyed tone. She tchs and sighs.

"Are you doing anything today?" There's a few moments of silence when he finally speaks back.

"No im free all day today, why?" There's a slight glitch in this voice but his tone was stern. Y/n suddenly gets a bit shy and a bit annoyed.

"W-Well Angel can't hang out today, and I gave Tex a fucking day off. I'm bored as shit and don't want to be alone. So let's do something today." She says in what she think is a pissy tone. Vox was silent for a long while, making Y/n feel more annoyed now.

"I'm go-"

"My room now." He cuts her off and hangs up. Y/n got off her couch and walked up to the door the door sliding open for her. She walks out and makes her way to Vox's room. She pulls her phone out and opens the camera checking herself. She does this till she reaches Vox's room. She puts her phone away and was about to knock on the door when the door slides open. She steps inside and looks around for Vox. The bathroom door slides open revealing a shirtless Vox wearing sweatpants.

He looks her up and down and leads against the door frame.

"Did you come here to fuck or actually hang out?"  He says nonchalantly looking at Y/n with his usual annoyed expression. Y/n rolled her eyes.

"How about both?" Y/n throws her purse on the floor. Vox immediately got himself off the wall and beelined to Y/n. He grabbed her arm and pulled her to the bed. He put his hands on her shoulders and forced her down so she's sitting on her butt. He grabs her chin with his clawed fingers and lifted her head up to look at him.

He tilted his head slightly as if he was trying to get a good look at her. Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Stop gawking at me ." Vox says nothing and leans down to kiss her. Y/n's taken back slightly but slowly mends into the kiss. Vox's hand ran across her cheek to the back of her head. He pulls her in to deepen the kiss sliding his long pointy blue tongue inside her mouth. Y/n let out a soft moan and grabbed his arm.

Vox pressed her down onto the bed. Vox stays on top of her keeping the kiss slow and slightly sloppy. Vox moves his head from the back of her head down to her chest. He grips her breast as he swirls his tongue in her mouth. Y/n wrapped her arms around his neck making Vox tense up a bit.

Vox ripped her shirt with his clawed  finger from the collar of her shirt down leaving her bra exposed to him. He pulled away from the kiss and looked down at her trying to catch his breath. Y/n looked up at him causing Vox's breath hitch as he continued to look at her.

Y/n smirked and unhooked her bra. She then slid off her pants leaving her in just her panties. Vox stares at her body for a second before kissing Y/n again but this time he's much more aggressive and needy. He shoves his tongue inside her mouth and he slides his hand down her chest to her stomach. He rests his hand on her stomach as Y/n sucks on his tongue. Vox felt a shiver go down his spine and let out a soft groan.