6

"W-What are you doing Ezekiel? W-Wait I love you. Please we can work this out." Y/n stumbles back into a wall. A black siloetn of a man walked up to her with a bat in his hand.

"What about us?! I gave everything for you?" Y/n had a stream of tears rolling down her face.

"Wake up Y/n! I never loved you!" The silent of the man was switching from Ezekiel her Ex boyfriend and Vox. They got closer to Y/n's face their face switching from an angry Vox and Ezekiel.

"Wake up Y/n! I'd never love someone like you!" They screamed in her face causing her to use her hands to cover her ears.

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!"

"Hey! What's wrong! Wake up!" Vox's voice shouted over the other screaming.

Y/n's eyes immediately opened and she sat up knocking whoever was next to her off the bed. Y/n touched her face and she noticed her cheeks are wet and she's breathing heavily.

Vox scrambled off the floor and sat back next to her. Y/n flinched a bit and backed up. Vox noticed but decided to ignore it.

"What are you doing here?" Y/n sniffles as she catches her breath.

"I called you and messaged you over thirty times and you won't answering so, I came to check on you. You were crying and tossing around in your bed. I kept calling for you and shaking you but you weren't budging." Vox had a worried expression on his face.

"I'm fine it's just a nightmare." Y/n wiped the tears off her face.

"Does it happened often?" Vox raised his eyebrow. Y/n was a bit taken back by Vox's sudden interest. Why does he care?

"It doesn't matter. They're just dumb nightmares. Don't pretend that you care." Y/n looked at her side and frowned a bit. Vox was silent before speaking again.

"Listen... you don't have to do the shoot today I can reschedule it." Vox placed his hand on her shoulder. Y/n swatted his hand away and shook her head.

"I'm fine Vox." Y/n stood up not realizing she was only wearing her underwear and a fitted shirt. She walked to the kitchen and swerved herself a cup of water. Vox couldn't help but just stare at her. He's just a man doing something a man would do..

"I can feel your eyes burning my ass." Y/n smiled to herself and turned to face him drinking some water. Vox rolled his eyes and stood up.

"I can see you're feeling better than. I'll be waiting for you in Val's studio." Vox pulled out his phone and snapped a quick photo of her.

"For later." He smirked and walked out the door. Y/n rolled her eyes and sighed. Why was Vox in this one?

                           ★・・・・・・★

"Get closer! Now hold her there! Yess! Beautiful." The camera man snapped photos like crazy while Y/n and Angel posed together. Val and Vox stood beside the camera man watching them work.

"I don't see why you won't let Y/n film at le-east one porno! Every celebrity has at least one! Nor to mention how much money it'll make us!" Valentino complained to Vox who was staring at his phone.

"Because I don't want her to. I don't need to explain shit to you. She just sings and that's that." Vox said in a stern annoyed tone still looking at his phoneValentino rolls his eyes and inhales some of his smoke from his pipe.

"Alright fuck Vox. Relax."

After the photo shoot was done Vox gave Angel and Y/n a thumbs up and put his phone back in his pocket and walked up to Y/n.