3

"You did what?!" Angel shouts eyes widen and jaw dropped.

"Shut the fuck up! Look that's the last and only time I'm going to ever do that again." Y/n pinched the bridge of her nose.

"That's what I said about Valentino. You're stuck with him now bitch." Angel laughs. Y/n smacks his arm.

"I have a recording to do in about twenty minutes and I REALLY don't want to see Vox." Y/n complains.

"Can I tag along? I want to see you do your thing." Angel smiles and pinches Y/n's cheek.

"Sure it'll make things less awkward for me." Y/n stands up off her couch and walks to her closet. She opens her closet and picks her outfit for the day.

"Which look should I go for? Oh my god I'm literally so hot? Or worship me bitches?" Y/n ask scanning though her closet.

"Worship me obviously." Angel whips out his phone and starts scrolling. Y/n quickly dresses up and her phone buzzes.

Bitch ass boss: We are recording early I have something scheduled so hurry up.

Y/n rolls her eyes and puts her phone in her back pocket.

"Let's go Angel. Vox moved up my recording session." Y/n grabs my purse and pull one of Angels arms. He catches up to Y/n and they chat their way to the recording studio. As soon as they reach the door, the door immediately opens and Vox grabs Y/n's arm and pulls her in.

"I don't have time go." Vox shoves Y/n into the recording booth. Y/n flips Vox off as she puts on her headset. Angel sat on the couch on the other side of the room. He gave Y/n a thumbs up and started to record.

~After the recording~

"Good work." Vox gave a nod of approval. Y/n takes her headset off and walks out the booth.

"Babycakes you killed it! I was into women I'd be all over you right now." Angel laughs from his seat. Vox rolls his eyes in annoyance and pulls Y/n aside. Y/n looks at Vox confused.

"We need to talk about yesterday." Vox said in a lowered voice.

"No we don't. I would rather not talk about it." Y/n pulls her arm away from him.

"We are going to talk about it. I don't care." Vox glared a bit. Y/n was about to say something until Vox assistant walked in.

"Sir your meeting is about to start." Vox cursed and let Y/n go.

"We are talking about this later." Vox turned around and walked out the room. Y/n let out a big sigh and turned back towards Angel.

"Damn bitch he really is all over you." Angel snickers.

"Fuck you." Y/n pulls out her phone and checks her phone. She opens her message to check her unread messages. Her phone starts ringing and Y/n smiles at who it is. She answers it and sits down next to Angel.

"Verosika! What's up bitch?" Angel gasps as he hears Y/n say Verosika.

"Oh my god." Angel mouths causing Y/n to hold back some laughter.

"Hey girl! I wanted to see if you wanted to go out tonight! I haven't seen you in so long." Y/n looks over at Angel who's eavesdropping.

"I'm so down! Do you mind if I invite a friend?" Y/n smiles over at Angel who whisper screams yes.

"Sure I don't care. I'll see you tonight 8pm at the XXX Club! Kisses!" Verosika hangs up. Angel tackle hugs Y/n.

"You're the best!" Angel's phone vibrates and he groans.