10

"You're such a little bitch I swear to god!"

"I don't need this shit from you Ezekiel I'm leaving."

"Like hell you are."

Y/n was startled awake and she looked around panicked. She let out a loud sigh of frustration and got out of bed. She took a quick shower and dressed in casual clothing.

"Maybe I'm just nervous for the tour and that's why I'm being so on edge. Yeah that's it."' Y/n thought to herself as she grabbed her things and made her way to Vox's broadcasting room.

As Y/n arrived she pulled out her phone to do a quick check on how she looks before knocking on his door. The door slid open and she was greeted with Vox spinning around in his chair to face her

"Good morning Y/n! Come over here." Vox patted his lap. Y/n sighed and walked up to him putting her stuff down and taking a seat on his lap. He instantly put his arm around her and held her.

"How did you sleep?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"I slept good. How did you sleep?" Y/n smiled in return.

"I didn't, I was up all night thinking about how the first concert of the tour.. I'm sure you know what songs you'll be performing." He stokes Y:n's hair as he speaks. Y/n fights back a blush and nods

"I'll be singing the song I wrote for this ring last." Y/n crossed her arms with pride. He chuckled slightly and used his finger from his other hand to stroke her cheek.

"I have no doubt you'll make me proud." Y/n feels her heart skip a beat but shove it aside by clearing her throat.

"Will there be an after party?" Vox chuckled and shook his head.

"No well save the after party for the last show."

Y/n nods and hops off Vox's lap. Vox looked a bit upset as she did so but he stood up and fixed his suit.

"Before we get ready for the tour.." He grinned as she walked up to Y/n. He placed his hands on her hips and guided her to his control panel. He covered the buttons with a cover he had and placed her on top. His hands cupped her face as his eye was activated.

"How come you look so good even in casual clothes.." He says in a low tone looking at Y/n with possessiveness and lust. Y/n blushes and looks at her side. She mentally cursed at herself for being so weak when I came to Vox.

Vox took notice of her blush and felt a rush of excitement. He quickly made her look at him and he pulled her into a kiss. Y/n quickly gave into the kiss and wrapped her arms around him. He forced Y/n to open her mouth and slid his long blue tongue inside her mouth. Their tongues engaging in a dance. Y/n sucked on his tongue causing Vox to let out a soft groan.

He quickly pulled down Y/n's pants and panties along with his pants and boxers. He grabbed his member in his hands and positioned himself at her entrance. Y/n let out a small soft noise as Vox pushed his full member in. She gripped the back of his shirt trying to get used to the feeling of him inside her.

Once he was fully in he let out a harsh curse and began to thrust into her. He gripped her hair slightly and pulled her hair down a bit causing Y/n to tilt her head back. Vox took the opportunity to pick up the pace shoving his tongue into her mouth. Y/n let out moans at every thrust.

"V-Vox~" Y/n moaned into the kiss. Vox shivered at her moan and pounded into her harder. After a few thrusts he pulled out and helped her off the covered panel and bent her over. He positioned himself at her entrance and slammed into her. Y/n let out a small yelp as he does.