8

The week of Velvette's Fashion show arrived and Y/n was in one of the dressing rooms having her makeup done by one of the artists. Vox sat on the couch that was placed in her dressing room due to Vox's request. Vox sat looking at his phone but occasionally he'd look up from his phone and stare at Y/n.

"You look absolutely stunning S/n! I'm going to go ahead and inform Velvette that you are ready." The makeup artist smiles and walks out the room. Y/n smiled and pulled her phone out scrolling through her phone. Suddenly Vox appeared behind her and placed his hand on her shoulder.

Y/n paid no mind to it and kept looking through her social media. Vox slid his hand to Y/n's throat and kept it there. Y/n peeked up from her phone looking at Vox through the mirror. Vox smirked and put a bit of pressure.

"She's right you know.... You look stunning." Y/n fought back a smile and looked back at her phone.

"Thank you Vox."

Vox's eyes narrowed and he spun Y/n around so she was facing him. He got on his knees and pulled down Y/n's gym shorts and underwear leaving her exposed to him.

"Vox!" Y/n gasps and twitches a bit but Vox put a finger on his lips and made a shh noise.

"B-But the door is unlocked." Y/n looked at the door feeling nervous. Vox ignored Y/n and used his clawed finger to trail up to Y/n's warm spot.

Y/n felt her body get covered by goosebumps and she shuddered at the touch. He opened his mouth revealing his blue long tongue. He licked Y/n's inner thigh and held her legs in his hands. He pulled Y/n a bit closer and placed his tongue  on her bud. He rolled her bud with his tongue sucking on it from time to time. Y/n threw her head back and let out a small moan.

Vox grinned as he moved his tongue inside her slowly pumping it in and out.

"Ah~ Vox." Y/n moans and picks her head back up. Vox let go of one of Y/n's leg and grabbed her hand moving it to her bud. He let go of Y/n's hand and held her leg back up. Y/n began rubbing the bud while Vox shoved his tongue deeper into Y/n.

She cursed as she felt the overwhelming pleasure of her climax arriving. Y/n rubbed her bud a bit faster, Vox noticed and picked up the pace going deeper touching near her cervix. He felt her walls slowly close on his tongue and Y/n tried to form words but failed.

"Cum for me like a good slut." Vox purred and shoved his tongue back into her. Y/n let out a contained but loud moan as she reached her climax pulling her and away and trying to shut her legs but Vox gripped her legs tighter and rode out her high. After Y/n's high ended Vox pulled his tongue out and stood back up. Y/n was struggling to catch her breath but Vox lifted her head to look at him.

"You always look so sexy after you cum." Vox looked possessively down at her. Y/n lets out a little smile and looks down at Vox's erection. She grabbed the buckle of his pants and looked back up at Vox. Vox grinned and pulled her to the couch. He pulled his pants down and sat down on the couch. His member stood up proud and he motioned for Y/n to go to get on her knees. Y/n does as he says and positions herself.

She grabs his member and strokes it slowly teasing Vox. Vox let out a groan and threw his head back. Y/n brought her mouth to his tip and sucked on it. Vox cursed and grabbed a bit of her hair and forced her head all the way down taking him fully in. Y/n let out a small noise due to the sudden force.

He began slowly thrusting his hips and he shivered at the feeling. Luckily for Y/n she didn't have much of a gag reflex so he was able to do what he pleased. Y/n looked up at Vox and Vox grinned at her.