Chapter 3

Long chapter! Sorry for da long wait, I've been busy.

_______________________________
Chelsea~~

"It just happened, I.. couldn't control it." I looked down at the floor, not daring to make eye contact with my mom. Dad was standing near her, only watching this whole situation. "Stop stalling, just tell me what happened." Agitated, the older woman spoke.

My head slowly moved to the side, still looking down and struggling to speak with my now chocked up voice, and difficulty wanting to remember of the events that happened yesterday.

"It was all really quick—can I just text you all of this?" I questioned desperately, her immediately trying to disagree but I interrupted her as respectful as could be. "I'm sorry, but mom... I really can't explain this—it's too hard." I spoke softly, almost reluctant.

The older woman sighed in annoyance, lifting her hand to pinch the bridge of her nose. "Fine, whatever. Text me and I want all the details, today. Understood?" She emphasized and I nodded.

Though, I felt a hand move up to my chin as my mom suddenly became closer towards me, "is it understood?" She lifted my head and with furrowed brows, I removed them. It's not like I'm incapable of movement, and if it was a gesture that was soft, maybe reassurance then I maybe would've allowed it, but I just didn't like the feeling.

It was so roughly done, but I gasped when the hand that was on my chin lifted and raised, almost making contact with my cheek. Flinching embarrassingly sharp, most certain that she was about to hit me and took a couple steps back, but bumping into the front door.

And then her voice raised, "when I asked you something I expect you to answer," her voice raised, "do you understand, Chelsea!?" She completely shouted, her voice rasped with indignation causing me to flinch. "Yes, yes... I understand." I glanced up at her quickly and back at the floor, giving her the response she wanted.

Accepted, she walked off saying, "wasn't so damn hard." I swiftly ran up the stairs, my heartbeat rapid as I let out a few breaths.

I closed the door of my bedroom, falling to the floor as I struggle to control my breathing.

This, everything is getting annoying now. It seems after yesterday things just wants to bite me in the ass. I'm completely frightened, to go to school today and because I almost got slapped in the face by my own mother.

I tried to clear my mind with the fears that wanted to take over it, which usually happen when I get these attacks. Eventually, when I gained a little strength, I placed my hand over my heart to feel the rhythm of my heartbeat, matching the pace of my breathing with it.

After that, my phone chimed which indicated for me to crawl over my night stand near my bed, to check what the notification was. It was Billie, asking a question over text.

Billie
-I'm here, you ready?

                         Almost, give me like five minutes.

👍

I completely lost track of time, I haven't even showered yet. This morning, mom woke me earlier than usual just to argue about me telling her what happened yesterday.

I tried my best to be quick with the shower and just left my hair down to save more time. Afterwards, I picked out a simple outfit which was just some bright blue sweatpants and a tight fitting white tank top with long sleeves, the spice girls imprinted on it, some Jordan 4's, and a clear purse, I put on a choker-necklace that's surrounded with diamonds which Arshter got me for my fifteenth birthday.