Chapter 1:Meeting You

This is my first story guys! So please no bad comments! And Sorry if there's a wrong grammar, misspelled words in here. Happy Reading Readers!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 [Your POV]

So you’re getting ready for your modeling later. Yup you are a supermodel; you got this job when you were just 10 years old. Your dad has a friend that needs a kid model, so your dad said that you can take that job and you agreed. Since you're beautiful you got accepted. Many people know it because you are an International Supermodel. So, that means you are popular in school and in everywhere. But you don’t brag it. You just pretend that you are a normal kid.

"[YN]!!Get ready!!You're next!!"My manager shouted. My makeup artist is just putting my makeup but just a light one. Y’know I HATE MAKEUPS!!After putting my 'light' makeup I walk behind the curtains in the stage. My manager felt my uncomfortable movements.

"Nervous?"My manager said

"A lot” I replied 

“You did this a lot of times and you’re still nervous?!”

"Thanks Kristy. It helps a lot!”I said as I rolled my eyes..   

"Ladies and Gentlemen,[YFN]!!"The emcee said. I hear the applause so I walk down the stage with confidence. I saw my family and BFFs cheering on me. Because of them I have my confidence full.

~~Fast Forward~~

The modeling ended a while ago. And we are already at home .When we reached our house it's already dinner time. So my mom cooked dinner. We finished our food in 30 minutes .I almost forgot school will start tomorrow. I packed my things in my bag and go to sleep.

~~Fast Forward~~

It's 6:30 in the morning when you wake up. You quickly get up to your bed. You brush your teeth; take a shower, dry your hair and wear a loose shirt says 'Another Day, Another Adventure’, your skinny black jeans and your black 'all stars' converse. After all that you went downstairs of breakfast.

"Good morning mom!"I greeted her with a kiss planted on her cheeks.

"Good morning too dear!"She replied.

"Where's Hamilton?"[A/N, Just pretend your brother's name is Hamilton]

"Still sleeping, you know your brother is a sleepyhead."We both laughed.

I ate my breakfast then put my Iphone in my bag together with its earphone. I waved goodbye to my mom. Then I started walking on the way to the school. I didn’t ride our car because our school is just 3 blocks away from our house.

You walk to your school for 7 minutes. You saw your BFFs waiting for you in the school gate.

“Hi Betty! Hi Sofia!!” I shouted so they can hear me.

“Hi there BFF!” They said with a hug.

“So what room are you? I wish were classmates” I said with an excitement in my voice.

“Were room no.154” Betty said.

“Glad to say, were classmates!” I said.

We were chatting in the corridor, suddenly the school bell ring.

“You should go now. I’ll just put this other things in my locker” They nodded. So, I read the paper given to me and my locker number is 24. I went and find my locker. I was about to open it but it jammed.

“What the?! What’s wrong with this locker?!”I shouted. Luckily there are no people in here. I tried to open it but it can’t.

[Greyson’s POV]

We just moved here in California yesterday. My mom enrolled me to this school. Now my mom is talking to the principal. I hope there are no bullies here.

“Thank you Mrs. Ford” My mom said.

“Here’s your paper Mr. Chance” She handed me the paper.

“In that paper listed your room number, locker number and your class schedule. So do you need a guide?” the principal said.

“No Mrs. Ford I can handle it.” I replied.

“Are you sure?” My mom said with a worried tone.

“Yes mom, you can go home now.” She smiled and goes home.

I’m reading the paper that is given to me and decided to check my locker. My locker number is 25. Suddenly I hear someone shouting. So I peek to the other locker and saw a girl trying to open her locker.

“What the?! What’s wrong with this locker?!” the girl said. I went to her and decided to help her.

“Uhhhh…. Miss, can I help you?” I said

“Uhmm… S-Sure” She said.

I quickly open her locker. It’s not that hard.

“Thanks, I’m [YN] by the way.” She said while lending a hand for a friendly handshake.

“I’m Greyson, nice to meet you. Can you please show me the room no. 154? I’m a transferee here.” I said while sending back my hand.

 “Oh sure, that’s my room too. I guess were classmates. Oopss! It’s already time!! Let’s run!!” She held my hand and run.