Chapter 11: Just Pretend, okay

“[YN]?” A familiar voice said. I slowly face the one who called me and it breaks my heart.

“D-David?” I stuttered.

“David who’s that?” I saw a girl beside him suddenly popped out.

“Tiffany, this is [YN] my…ex”

“Hi!” Tiffany greeted.

“And [YN] this is Tiffany my friend.” I thought that was his girlfriend. “Who’s this guy beside you?” He added. I had an idea. I have to do this to think that I finally forget him. I quickly entwined my fingers to Greyson’s fingers and speak.

“David this is Greyson, my boyfriend.” I said emphasizing the word boyfriend. Greyson quickly looked at me and I just smile at him. I squeeze his hand for signal for him to get what is going on right now. “Greyson this is David my ex.” I added. They shake hands and smiled at each other.

“Since where going on dinner, why don’t you two join us?” Greyson said. I mouthed ‘what were you thinking?’ and he just smiled, yeah just smiled. What in the world is he thinking right now?

“Sure!” Tiffany said and grins. David gave her a glare. Greyson and I decided where to eat since we invited them.

“How about McDonalds?!” Greyson exclaimed.

“Greyson we just eat there and now were eating in there again.” I said. Isn’t he getting tired eating McDonaldsXD?

“But sweetie—“

“Let’s eat at Pizza Hut!” Tiffany butted.

“Yeah right!” I said.

“But I don’t want to eat there” Greyson muttered.

“Greyson!” I whisper shouted. “You love pizza right?” I added. His face lit up. “Oh yeah! I forgot that there’s a pizza there” how can he forgot that, the word pizza is on there. Oh My Glob! I forgot that our hands are still entwined. It feels awkward for me but for him, I don’t know? But I have to do this.

“[YN]! Were here!” Greyson said snapping out of my thoughts.

“Sorry!” We went inside the pizza hut and we follow the waiter to our table and gave us the menu.

“I’ll just have some combo platter.” I said putting down the menu.

“I want some family size Hawaiian Pizza!” Greyson said.

“You all gonna eat that?!” I asked

“No! Of course! What do you think of me? A pig?!” We all laughed.

“Spaghetti meatballs for me!” Tiffany said.

“And for me just chicken with rice.” David said.

“Thank you Ma’am and Sir, What do you want for dessert?” The waiter asked.

“We’ll just have chocolate mud pie.” I suggest.

“Your orders will be ready in 10 minutes.”

“Thank you!” Greyson said. The waiter leave and I noticed that David is quiet since we got here.

“Greyson can I talk to you?”

“Okay.”

“Can you excuse us for a minute?” I asked.

“Sure!” Tiffany said. I turn a gaze to David and he is frowning again. What’s the problem of this guy? I lead Greyson outside the pizza hut.

“Greyson do you understand what is going on right now?” I asked.