Chapter 14: Help!

[Your POV]

It’s 6:00 in the morning when you wake up. You just stayed in there for 15 minutes because it’s too early. After that, you take a shower, change your clothes and brush your hair. You go downstairs and again Greyson is already in there.

“Greyson, you don’t need to be early.” I said.

“I just don’t want you to wait.” He said. Mom looks at me and I just gave her a ‘What’ look

“Greyson do you already ate?” Mom asked.

“Not yet Aunt.”

“Why don’t you join us?”

“Is it okay?”

“Of course it’s okay dear!” mom said. I started eating and also Greyson and mom. After eating we went to school. We arrived in 7:00, 1 hour before our class. Since it’s too early we decided to spend our time in the quadrangle.

“Sweetie can you sing for me?”

“Sorry, I don’t know how to sing.”

“That’s why I hear you singing last night.” He said ironically. I quickly look at him and he is grinning.

“What?!” This is so embarrassing. He’s the only one who hears my voice except for my family.

“You have a wonderful voice sweetie.”

“Stop joking Greyson!” I said playfully punching his arms. But I think I punch him hard.

“Ouch! It hurts!!” He cried.

“Stop pretending Greyson!” I said.

“It really hurts!” he said and sobs.

“Oh My Gash! Are you okay? I’m very, very sorry!” I said touching his arm.

“Ouch! Don’t touch it!” He cried. Oh My! What did I do?

“I’ll just go get some ice.” I was about to stand up when he pulled me to him. I fell down on top of him. I never thought that he have tantalizing hazelnut brown eyes, he have a rosy cheeks, pink kissable lips. We just stare at each other’s eyes. I forgot that I’m still on the top of him. I quickly stood up and also him.

“I-i’m just kidding. I-it didn’t hurt.”

“I-its o-okay. L-let’s just go.” I stuttered while looking at floor because I’m blushing. We went to our room without a sound. When we open the door, our friends are already in there. We went to our sit and greet them.

“Our lovebirds are here.” Jughead said.

“Where have you two been?” Sofia asked.

 “Were just in the quadrangle.” Greyson said.

“Why are you two blushing?” they all added. No one answered that question. We were both quiet. I was looking in a different direction as well as Greyson.

“You two haven’t answered our question yet!” They all cry out.

“It’s nothing.” We both said.

“I smell something fishy in here.” Archie said.

“Guys it’s really nothing!” We both replied.

“Okay, okay!! You said so.”

~~Fast Forward~~

It’s now your dismissal time. You decided to practice your presentation in the music room. You texted your mom that you will be home late. You were the only who’s in there so you’re a bit scared.

I started practicing my presentation but I felt uncomfortable, like there’s someone’s watching me from the door. I quickly look at the small window of the door and there’s nothing so I continued practicing. After a few minutes I hear a footsteps and a lock sound on the doorknob. What the?! Is this place haunted or they just want to prank me?!

My curiosity kills me so I try to look at the hallway but when I try to open the door its lock!! Oh My! What am I going to do now?! I tried and tried to open it but it can’t! How am I going to get out on here?! “Somebody in there?!” I shouted but no one answers.

I sat on the piano bench and starting to calm myself. I was about to calm when the lights went off. I freak out on the bench. I don’t know what to do! I went to the door and trying to obliterate the doorknob but nothing happens it still lock.

“Somebody help me!!” I scream to the top of my lungs. Am I the only who left here? Lord help me!!

I remember that I still have my phone so I quickly contact Greyson. I’m about to cry. Remember I’m scared of the dark.

Phone Convo:

“G-Greyson?” I said and sob.

“[YN]? Where are you? I’m worried. Wait?! Are you crying?!”

“I’m in the m-music r-room. I’m s-stuck in h-here. S-somebody locks me i-inside. Please help me” I said in between of my sobs.

“Okay! I’ll be there! Just wait for me!” He said and hang up. Thank God my phone is here. I walk to the piano bench making my phone as a light and wait for Greyson while crying.

[Greyson’s POV]

After that Convo, I immediately run to the school and went straight to the Music Room. I noticed that there’s someone walking in the hallway. When it’s getting nearer to me I saw a familiar face and that familiar face was Luis? What is he doing here?

“Luis?” I said and stop running.

“Hey! Greyson!” He said.

“Why are you still here?” I asked.

“I just forget something!” He said not meeting my gaze. “Gotta go now!” He added and run. This boy is really suspicious. I continued to run and went to the Music room. I peek at the small window of the door and saw [YN] sitting on piano bench while crying. I quickly open the door with our house key and fortunately it open. I quickly run to [YN] and hug her. I pulled away and put my hands into her shoulders.

“Are you okay?” I said while looking at her face.

“G-Greyson I-i’m s-scared.” She said while crying.

“Don’t worry sweetie, I’m here. Starting this day, I will be always right here for you no matter what happens. Always remember that okay?” I said and hug her again and she smile.

“Thank you Greyson.”

 I think Luis is the one who did this. I mean his the only one who’s in here right? Except [YN]. I walk her home to make sure that’s she’s safe. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading! Who wants a dedication? Just comment or just tweet me @greyfectgreyson Thanks!!